Warning

Empty password not allowed.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Dogfight forum!

Tell us and other pilots who you are, what you like and why you became a Dogfight pilot.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC:

H.O.H. Best Head On Shooter 2016 8 years 1 week ago #328989

• [*M]Skyripper
  • [*M]Skyripper's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • "Time is infinite, Life is not"
  • Thank you received: 11461

BULLET [M]isfit wrote: Im thinking you should split them up. One for df1 and one for elite. At least until zup merges them. That way we dont have to split votes up and explain which version or just post a reply and expect everyone to k n ow which version we are voting for. Just a suggestion.

We"re not splitting the votes Brother, it encompasses both games. As Elite takes off things will switch that way.
Just Dogfight in general for now.
OK WAIT!
Seems that a lot of you are defining Elite or DF1.
It's up to you, we can do 2 separate awards. Just need a second vote here I guess,

[M]isfit to the core
The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR] The Blue Fighter

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by [*M]Skyripper.

H.O.H. Best Head On Shooter 2016 8 years 1 week ago #328991

• [*M]Skyripper
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Ok a vote in a vote. Do you want the games split and 2 separate awards?
Quote this and add a yes or no.
⚡️Rip

[M]isfit to the core

Last edit: by [*M]Skyripper.

H.O.H. Best Head On Shooter 2016 8 years 1 week ago #328992

• [NLR] The Blue Fighter
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Nothing is Impossible.
  • Thank you received: 9789

[M]Skyripper wrote: Ok a vote in a vote. Do you want the games split and 2 separate awards?
⚡️Rip

No two awards for now, as elite shooting is altogether different. Not many people joined there. Once zuperman merge the two then we can go for elite awards as the forum of elite too will be separate.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Acegirl, Kaco.

Last edit: by [NLR] The Blue Fighter.

H.O.H. Best Head On Shooter 2016 8 years 1 week ago #328993

• BLACKHAWKGHOST...
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • PAIN IS TEMPERARY BROTHERHOOD IS FOREVER
  • Thank you received: 104
blackhawkghost
blackhawkghost
blackhawkgost

Don't waste your words on people who deserve your silence
The following user(s) said Thank You: baron rojo, Acegirl, femi«b»roen™°°

H.O.H. Best Head On Shooter 2016 8 years 1 week ago #328995

• Skeeter72{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Everyone has a plan, untill punched in the mouth.
  • Thank you received: 1949
MEAN

[WW] Werewulf

[M] B52

"The object of war is not to die for your country, but to make the other bastard die for his". - George Patton
The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR] The Blue Fighter, Acegirl

Last edit: by Skeeter72{WP}.

H.O.H. Best Head On Shooter 2016 8 years 1 week ago #329001

• Acegirl
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • i'm not bad. i'm just drawn that way
  • Thank you received: 9806

BULLET [M]isfit wrote: Im thinking you should split them up. One for df1 and one for elite. At least until zup merges them. That way we dont have to split votes up and explain which version or just post a reply and expect everyone to k n ow which version we are voting for. Just a suggestion.

Please the rules are clear, this HOH is for Dogfight the game. Elite will eventually merge with the Original one so it is no worth to split the votes. Do not encourage others to vote here for Elite because you are causing confusion on the gathering of the votes. The work of counting and tabulating the votes is not an easy task for Blue Fighter and it is not fair to him to have to unravel the split votes. To have 2 contest is not fair to him either, because of the effort that all this takes, and like it has been advertise Elite will become one with DF1 very shortly. Please try to be patient and if you can, erase the Elite post you made, so that Blues job is easier.

The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR] McFate, [*M]Skyripper, [NLR] The Blue Fighter

Last edit: by Acegirl.

H.O.H. Best Head On Shooter 2016 8 years 1 week ago #329005

• [NLR]Jacob10000
  • Thank you received: 1711
Deleted my votes as they were for elite only. Probably won't be participating in any more voting.
The following user(s) said Thank You: D- CC RIDER, [NLR] The Blue Fighter, V.Huntress War

H.O.H. Best Head On Shooter 2016 8 years 1 week ago #329008

• D- CC RIDER
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Never suffer fools lightly .
  • Thank you received: 5843

[NLR]Jacob10000 wrote: Deleted my votes as they were for elite only. Probably won't be participating in any more voting.

:( Same here then if its as Ace Girl states that no votes for Elite then erase mine as well and I will take no future part in voting .
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR]Jacob10000, V.Huntress War, frits

H.O.H. Best Head On Shooter 2016 8 years 1 week ago #329009

• BLACKHAWKGHOST...
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
Why do you not toke part in future voting

H.O.H. Best Head On Shooter 2016 8 years 1 week ago #329010

• [NLR]Jacob10000

Acegirl wrote:

Please the rules are clear, this HOH is for Dogfight the game. Elite will eventually merge with the Original one so it is no worth to split the votes. Do not encourage others to vote here for Elite because you are causing confusion on the gathering of the votes. The work of counting and tabulating the votes is not an easy task for Blue Fighter and it is not fair to him to have to unravel the split votes. To have 2 contest is not fair to him either, because of the effort that all this takes, and like it has been advertise Elite will become one with DF1 very shortly. Please try to be patient and if you can, erase the Elite post you made, so that Blues job is easier.

The rules were not clear. DF1 exclusivity was not mention in the first post of this thread, nor was it included in all the posts that you spread throughout the forum.

Acegirl wrote: .

Time to Vote! There have been many changes in our Dogfight World, it's time to see who's on top!

Best Head On Shooter
Voting will last 5 Days and it starts now!

. .
This is the link you must visit to cast your vote:

dogfightplay.com/index.php/forum/2-gossi...-shooter-2016#328604

I do see where it mentions "our" Dogfight World. It's nice to know that us Elite players don't fit into "your" Dogfight World.
The following user(s) said Thank You: D- CC RIDER, Acegirl

H.O.H. Best Head On Shooter 2016 8 years 1 week ago #329012

• BLACKHAWKGHOST...
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
Jacob no need to get on acegirls case. from the amount of votes on this thread I it must take ALOT of time and effort just to get these votes in and then you have to put the difference between dogfight1 and elite that would leave a normal PERSON with a big headache

[/don't leave him with a headache center]

The following user(s) said Thank You: Acegirl, femi«b»roen™°°

H.O.H. Best Head On Shooter 2016 8 years 1 week ago #329016

• [NLR]Jacob10000
She is the one that posted all over about the vote, then said we should delete our votes.

Skyripper had a much better way to deal with the confusion. Without segregation.

[M]Skyripper wrote:

We"re not splitting the votes Brother, it encompasses both games. As Elite takes off things will switch that way.
OK WAIT!
It's up to you, we can do 2 separate awards. Just need a second vote here I guess,

The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M] Pagan, D- CC RIDER, Acegirl, V.Huntress War

H.O.H. Best Head On Shooter 2016 8 years 1 week ago #329018

• BLACKHAWKGHOST...
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
You do have a point at that maybe she wAS MISUNDERSTOOD

The following user(s) said Thank You: Acegirl

H.O.H. Best Head On Shooter 2016 8 years 1 week ago #329020

• BULLET [M]isfit
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 4935
The issue is that more ppl still favor df1 over elite kinda makes those of us who play elite not count. Just seems a bit lopsided. More votes are coming in for df1 because more ppl play df1 still. Kinda makes elite players chopped liver and the sad part is shooting at a target and hitting it is much harder than df1. Not different as some have said, harder. You dont see many in elite end games w 4-1, 3-1, or even 2-1 kdrs as its very common in df1. And when these players who play df1 more who have phenominal kdr on df1 games come into elite games, they find out quickly that they have to have much more skill to achieve even a 2-1 kdr.

You cannot say both. Reason being is that elite is way harder head on shooting.

It takes alot of practice, to end game w positve kills to deaths. Ask any of the df1 top 10 players who have tried elite and any honest person will tell you the same thing i am.

Not complaining here, just merely stating the facts.

Just not posible to put df1 and elite players in same voting because skill levels required for each game is totally different.

If you see me, remember I see you too!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR]Jacob10000, D- CC RIDER

H.O.H. Best Head On Shooter 2016 8 years 1 week ago #329021

• BULLET [M]isfit
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Heres a thoight you could take every elite player and if every single one of us vote for the same 3 elite players. Then you take only 1/3 or probably less of the df players votes. Not any one of the elite players would win. Numbers of votes wins. Just a thought.

H.O.H. Best Head On Shooter 2016 8 years 1 week ago #329024

• [*M]Skyripper
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Ok everybody calm down. There are some valid points here. Honestly I figured since a Elite was so new to most of us, it wouldn't matter much. Clearly it does. Think I have a solution, let me run it by everybody.
This Thread will close in the Morning, so any new votes please be specific for DF1.

Elite players, just give me a bit here!
Rip

[M]isfit to the core
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M] Pagan, [NLR] The Blue Fighter, Acegirl

H.O.H. Best Head On Shooter 2016 8 years 1 week ago #329025

• BULLET [M]isfit
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

[M]Skyripper wrote: Ok everybody calm down. There are some valid points here. Honestly I figured since a Elite was so new to most of us, it wouldn't matter much. Clearly it does. Think I have a solution, let me run it by everybody.
This Thread will close in the Morning, so any new votes please be specific for DF1.

Elite players, just give me a bit here!
Rip

Lol...

Sorry wasnt trying to come off as being upset.. just making a point.lol

When you shoot at oncomong planes in df1 leading a plane when shooting from the side and when 2 planes approaching each other, the air speed of each plame are about the only factors to accnt for when shooting at planes.

In elite air speed, pitch oppsing plane elevations, what the other plane is doing (diving, climbing, etc..) leading the shot when shooting from side plus when including before stated factors. Yes much more thought process in shooting when playing elite.

But sorry Ripper, bro, wasnt trying to sound hostile.lol nothin but love for ya bro!

The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]Skyripper, [NLR] The Blue Fighter, Acegirl, dognamitt

H.O.H. Best Head On Shooter 2016 8 years 1 week ago #329026

• V.Huntress War
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • (°-°)
  • Thank you received: 1369
DF 1

[M]Von Hulk

Brazucas Kaco

TFL D93 Big gunzz

★★★★

The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]VonHuLK, Acegirl, Kaco.

H.O.H. Best Head On Shooter 2016 8 years 1 week ago #329027

• Acegirl
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

[NLR]Jacob10000 wrote: She is the one that posted all over about the vote, then said we should delete our votes.

Skyripper had a much better way to deal with the confusion. Without segregation.

[M]Skyripper wrote:

OK WAIT!

Yes we are all confuse with the Elite and Original DF. When Sky told Bullet that vote for both, I think he meant that we will be counting them together as one or as they were the same. I understand that many are now playing Elite, but we are asking for your opinion for the whole year you have been playing the Original DF. Elite has just been running for a month or so; and once the 2 games get merge we will move to Elite votes and grow from there. I am sure you can select 3 players that you have identified as good straight shooters during this past months. The gold is to join the whole community to participate in a friendly acknowledgment of our skills. Elite will have its chance very soon, once the original DF is gone. I am simply asking you for patience because the tabulation of the votes is a tedious job. But we do need your support and your votes to make this work. So sorry for the confusion or misinformation.

The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]Skyripper, [NLR] The Blue Fighter

Last edit: by Acegirl.

H.O.H. Best Head On Shooter 2016 8 years 1 week ago #329034

• [NLR] The Blue Fighter
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Nothing is Impossible.

[NLR] The Blue Fighter wrote:

[M]Skyripper wrote: Ok a vote in a vote. Do you want the games split and 2 separate awards?
⚡️Rip

No two awards for now, as elite shooting is altogether different. Not many people joined there. Once zuperman merge the two then we can go for elite awards as the forum of elite too will be separate.

By saying this, it doesn't mean that cc, Jacob and other vote will not count. It still stands valid. Only 3 votes whether you take elite or df1 basis and it will be added to respective nominated pilots count. Don't post for elite and df1 separately. Give 3 names only taking into consideration both elite and df together.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Acegirl

H.O.H. Best Head On Shooter 2016 8 years 1 week ago #329036

• [NLR] The Blue Fighter
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Nothing is Impossible.
Acegirl has done the fine job by informing all the Squads About HOH voting. Thank you Ace for taking the pain, we all appreciate you services to the df community.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M] Pagan, [*M]Skyripper, Acegirl, BLACKHAWKGHOST...

H.O.H. Best Head On Shooter 2016 8 years 1 week ago #329038

• WEREWULF
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Thank you received: 435
Mean
Hulk
Monster cannon (the only person to get me frustrated when he kicked my butt)
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]VonHuLK, [NLR] The Blue Fighter, Acegirl

H.O.H. Best Head On Shooter 2016 8 years 1 week ago #329044

• JoseyWales{WP}
  • Thank you received: 55

Mean
Werewulf
Anthrax
The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR] The Blue Fighter, Acegirl, Kaco.

H.O.H. Best Head On Shooter 2016 8 years 1 week ago #329045

• BULLET [M]isfit
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

⚡️Rip

By saying this, it doesn't mean that cc, Jacob and other vote will not count. It still stands valid. Only 3 votes whether you take elite or df1 basis and it will be added to respective nominated pilots count. Don't post for elite and df1 separately. Give 3 names only taking into consideration both elite and df together.

Discard my votes then because they should not count together elite takes way more skill to shoot someone down. You cannot say they are the same and saying its for the whole year wont work being that some people may hit a progression point at different points in that year, and if some have alrdy left df1 to play elite than how can they vote for that person. Also, many players when these poles come out have to go off memory and go off most recent memories of who has been killing them the most in the present day or couple of weeks. Being there are still more df1 players than elite, this shins us out. You'll may not want to admit it but its true.

I wont be voting until the merge. Please discard all my votes please.

You cannot say df1 and elite are one in the same. 2 completely diferent skillsets. If people dont see ya playing they seem to forget you, so until the 2 are either seperated or the games are merged im out.

The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]Skyripper

Last edit: by BULLET [M]isfit.

H.O.H. Best Head On Shooter 2016 8 years 1 week ago #329059

• baron rojo
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 3431

Mi voto es para un piloto nuevo de nuestra hermandad,un excelente piloto,hay más pero solo puedo votar por uno.G94(Jonathan)ALA21
Mi segundo voto es para un piloto que es de lo
Mejor que he visto cara a cara.KIVI.letal
Cómo no comparto el ocultarse para tener ventajoso como ciertos pilotos hacen..y sabéis
Perfectamente quienes son.....
Mi tercer voto es para ARPIX.en estos días que
Me enfrente a el demostró que es pilotado.Hay
Muchos más pero como solo son 3.para que lleven la alegría que merece el aparecer en este hilo.gracias a todos y un saludo.

Como piloto galardonado de este honorable salón,quiero dar las gracias a todos los que lo hacen posible.riper,blue,girl,Lil,hasky y
Dognamit.también a todos los pilotos que participan con su voto.Gran trabajo un saludo a todos. :)

1-G/94
2-kivi
3-Arpix
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]Skyripper, [NLR] The Blue Fighter, Acegirl, baron loco

Last edit: by baron rojo.

H.O.H. Best Head On Shooter 2016 8 years 1 week ago #329067

• [*M]Skyripper
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Thread is Now Closed For Voting
We have discussed this difference between the games and for now, we're not going to separate the two games.
Elite is still growing, a lot are just starting to play or have yet to play. Most of the past year it has been the original game we have all played.

As Elite takes over, we'll move in that direction as well.
Thank You to Everyone who participated!!

[M]isfit to the core
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M] Pagan, [NLR] The Blue Fighter, Acegirl

H.O.H. Best Head On Shooter 2016 8 years 1 week ago #329069

• baron loco
  • Thank you received: 7
Charli
Rodana
Phanton
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rodama

H.O.H. Best Head On Shooter 2016 8 years 1 week ago #329094

• [NLR] The Blue Fighter
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Nothing is Impossible.

baron rojo wrote: Mi voto es para un piloto nuevo de nuestra hermandad,un excelente piloto,hay más pero solo puedo votar por uno.G94(Jonathan)ALA21
Cómo no comparto el ocultarse para tener ventajoso como ciertos pilotos hacen..y sabéis
Muchos más pero como solo son 3.para que lleven la alegría que merece el aparecer en este hilo.gracias a todos y un saludo.

Como piloto galardonado de este honorable salón,quiero dar las gracias a todos los que lo hacen posible.riper,blue,girl,Lil,hasky y
Dognamit.también a todos los pilotos que participan con su voto.Gran trabajo un saludo a todos. :)

Baron Rojo please let us know whom you have voted as I'm unable to translate the text. Will add your vote when you mention it.

H.O.H. Best Head On Shooter 2016 8 years 1 week ago #329095

• [NLR] The Blue Fighter
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Nothing is Impossible.
H.O.H. Best Head-on-Shooter-2016

Who has nominated Whom through which (Post#).
(Clicking on post number will take you to that post)

A Quick Summary. Updated up to Post # 329059

01-[NLR]cedricboss has nominated Viper-10, MadBull , Mean through post # (328576)
02-Jasta1 has nominated Mean, Kaco. (Anthrax), Werewulf through post # (328589)
03-Kaco. has nominated Rodama, Mean, BlueFighter through post # (328593)
04-[M]Pagan has nominated Mean, KIVI, Rodama through post # (328594)
05-[NLR] The Blue Fighter has nominated Dmiki, Bullet, [M]ad through post # (328604)
06-[M]ad has nominated tKestrel, Werewulf, [M]onster Cannon through post # (328625)
07-Acegirl has nominated D93 Big Gunzzz, Mean, Estilo Argentina through post # (328632)
08-Cypher7{WP**} has nominated Dunc7, T Built, CC RIDER through post # (328648)
09-ZebraUp has nominated Von Hulk, Mean, RT through post # (328650)
10-JO1063 has nominated Mean, Todde, Pinkstar30 through post # (328655)
11-MEAN FOKKER has nominated Kaco. (Anthrax), D93 Big Gunzzz, TBuilt through post # (328656)
12-WB|War hawk1-5 has nominated Viper-10, Mean, Srg. York through post # (328658)
13-[M]Skyripper has nominated Horriblebreast, TBuilt, Mean through post # (328662)
14-Rodama has nominated Werewulf, Kaco. (Anthrax), Edelweiss through post # (328666)
15-pinkstar30 has nominated Eagle, Mean, D93 Big Gunzzz through post # (328695)
16-111TH|GOLDENEAGLE has nominated WB|warbird1-5, Acegirl, D93 Big Gunzzz through post # (328710)
17-uncertainty has nominated Mean, D93 Big Gunzzz, CC RIDER through post # (328715)
18-navmed has nominated Viper-10, BICI, Pinkstar30 through post # (328727)
19-TX Constable{WP} has nominated Viper-10, Mean, D93 Big Gunzzz through post # (328730)
20-Ñ| Phantom Dragon has nominated Rodama, BlueFighter, D93 Big Gunzzz through post # (328934)
21-[M]Royal Flush has nominated TBuilt, Whiplash, D93 Big Gunzzz through post # (328748)
22-Talon127 has nominated Comet, Pinkstar30, Mean through post # (328750)
23-BULLET [M]isfit has nominated Mean, Dmiki, V.Huntress through post # (328780)
24-[*M]VonHuLK has nominated B52, V.Huntress, Werewulf through post # (328913)
25-Husky Dog has nominated Rodama, Mean, Monster Cannin through post # (328824)
26-Dognamitt has nominated TBuilt, Rodama, D93 Big Gunzzz through post # (328827)
27-sang! has nominated Rodama, Von Hulk, Frank Baracca through post # (328830)
28-[TFL] alwaystrouble has nominated Yogy, BlueFighter, D93 Big Gunzzz through post # (328843)
29-DarkMickey has nominated Rodama, BlueFighter, KIVI through post # (328850)
30-BLACKHAWKGHOST.. has nominated [M]ad, BlueFighter, Comet through post # (328891)
31-con estilo has nominated Kaco. (Anthrax), Acegirl, V.Huntress through post # (328893)
32-Dunc7 has nominated Mean, [M]ad, D93 Big Gunzzz through post # (328903)
33-Cody90084 has nominated Von Hulk, D93 Big Gunzzz, Mean through post # (328920)
34-[*M]Comet has nominated TBuilt, skeeter72, Werewulf through post # (328925)
35-[*M] CC RIDER has nominated Bullet, BStrachan, V.Huntress through post # (328981)
36-V.Huntress War† has nominated Von Hulk, Kaco. (Anthrax), D93 Big Gunzzz through post # (328982)
37-[NLR] McFate has nominated BStrachan, Bullet, BlueFighter through post # (328983)
38-Skeeter72{WP} has nominated Mean, Werewulf, B52 through post # (328995)
39-WEREWULF has nominated Mean, Von Hulk, Monster Cannon through post # (329038)
40-JoseyWales{WP} has nominated Mean, Kaco. (Anthrax), Werewulf through post # (329044)
41-baron rojo has nominated G94, KIVI, Airpix through post # (329059)

41 Members Participated and have given 123 Votes

Thank you all for your support.

Founded By:
[M]Skyripper & [NLR] The Blue Fighter

Espanol Division: Acegirl TFL

Guardians: Dognammit =TBH=, Husky Dog {CHG}, LiLBaDGaL {EOI}

Important: In case of any correction, please PM me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR] McFate, [*M] Pagan, Rodama, Acegirl, con estilo, Jasta1, D-walleye, Ñ| Phantom Dragon, JoseyWales{WP}

Last edit: by [NLR] The Blue Fighter.

H.O.H. Best Head On Shooter 2016 8 years 1 week ago #329107

• Acegirl
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

baron rojo wrote: Mi voto es para un piloto nuevo de nuestra hermandad,un excelente piloto,hay más pero solo puedo votar por uno.G94(Jonathan)ALA21

Baron Rojo please let us know whom you have voted as I'm unable to translate the text. Will add your vote when you mention it.

His votes are for:

1. G94(Jonathan): from squadron ALA21

2. KIVI: Independent

3. ARPIX:

The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR] McFate, Rodama

Time to create page: 0.672 seconds