Warning

Empty password not allowed.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Dogfight forum!

Tell us and other pilots who you are, what you like and why you became a Dogfight pilot.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC:

H.O.H. Best Head On Shooter 2016 8 years 2 days ago #329476

• Husky Dog
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 3536
You know, to be honest I am a little pissed off that we're not differentiating between the two. I want to start a category of "Best at shooting between wings and not hitting anything", which really only happens in Elite, but noooooo! They won't do it. Want to know why? I WIN! HANDS DOWN I AM THE BEST AT MISSING!

There. I said it.

To the fowl whose fiery eyes now burned into thy bosom’s core
The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR] McFate, [NLR] The Blue Fighter, dognamitt, Dera8{WP}

Please Log in to join the conversation.

H.O.H. Best Head On Shooter 2016 8 years 2 days ago #329482

• Acegirl
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • i'm not bad. i'm just drawn that way
  • Thank you received: 9806

Let’s see:

Welcome to the Dogfight Hall of Honor
This is my appreciation of the tread, it says Dogfight Hall of Honors, and I do not see anywhere saying Elite Dogfight hall of Honors.

2. You ask this :

BULLET [M]isfit wrote: For df1 or elite?

3. You Got this answer:

[NLR] The Blue Fighter wrote:

Df1

4. You very gladly posted your nominees:

BULLET [M]isfit wrote: Mean DMickey Vanessa
Didn’t see many misfits at end of.my run in df1 when playing.

5. You got this answer, that I believe it was to try to bring unity to the situation, like Mc Fate states in one of his posts:

[M]Skyripper wrote:

Both for now Bullet

6. Then you posted 3 more nominations for Elite, and I think is here is where you got confused. Sky said for the 2 as referring that same 3 votes were for both games. :

BULLET [M]isfit wrote:

[M]Skyripper wrote:

Both for now Bullet

Ok so for df 1 I alrdy posted my votes.

For elite.
I have to say
Cc ryder
B strachan
Number 3 us tough because kunuckles and tango are equally as deadly and both are definitely worthy of a top 3

You were happy with your dogfight votes, but wanted to add 3 more for Elite.

7. This was your suggestion:

BULLET [M]isfit wrote: Im thinking you should split them up. One for df1 and one for elite. At least until zup merges them. That way we dont have to split votes up and explain which version or just post a reply and expect everyone to k n ow which version we are voting for. Just a suggestion.

8. Then came this, that in my appreciation it says, please I can’t count to votes at the same time: And see the word he uses FOR NOW and ONCE THEY MERGE THE TWO WE CAN GO FOR ELITE AWARDS.

[M]Skyripper wrote: Ok a vote in a vote. Do you want the games split and 2 separate awards?
Quote this and add a yes or no.
⚡️Rip

No two awards for now, as elite shooting is altogether different. Not many people joined there. Once zuperman merge the two then we can go for elite awards as the forum of elite too will be separate.

9. Then I said this: Please the rules are clear, this HOH is for Dogfight the game. Elite will eventually merge with the Original one so it is no worth to split the votes. Do not encourage others to vote here for Elite because you are causing confusion on the gathering of the votes. The work of counting and tabulating the votes is not an easy task for Blue Fighter and it is not fair to him to have to unravel the split votes. To have 2 contest is not fair to him either, because of the effort that all this takes, and like it has been advertise Elite will become one with DF1 very shortly. Please try to be patient and if you can, erase the Elite post you made, so that Blues job is easier.

People were leaving double votes, I did not knew players were voting for Elite without mentioning it. The statement was not meant to say in anyway that Elite players could or should not vote.It was to fix the doble votes that started to appear. We are all a community here, the confusion started when it was brought up that the 2 games were different and that to try to compare the 2 it was unfair. We need no division. If anyone has a suggestion that does not involve double counting then bring it up.

10. The HOH has been created for all players of Dogfight and Elite and people were casting their votes without prejudice. The Hall of Honors to me represents the recognition of all the players of DF or DF Elite along the 4 years the game has been on line. To discard the accomplishment of players like Blue Max, Wig, Davy Crocket, Arkangel,Perinho, 1001 and many others just because they are not the current flavor of the month it is not fair. My suggestion would be to do a next categories for the best Elite straight shooter, the Best turn fighter DF, and the other month Best Elite Turn fighter and go on until the games are finally merge. Zuperman said the merge would be done in a few weeks not years. Maybe thus suggestion would help to give the recognition the Elite players are asking for in a way it does not take away from their skills compare to the Original DF players.

11. Suggestions and help are more than welcome.

The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR] The Blue Fighter

Last edit: by Acegirl.

H.O.H. Best Head On Shooter 2016 8 years 2 days ago #329486

• BULLET [M]isfit
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 4935

Acegirl wrote: .

Let’s see:

Welcome to the Dogfight Hall of Honor
This is my appreciation of the tread, it says Dogfight Hall of Honors, and I do not see anywhere saying Elite Dogfight hall of Honors.

2. You ask this :

3. You Got this answer:

Df1

4. You very gladly posted your nominees:

BULLET [M]isfit wrote: Mean DMickey Vanessa
Didn’t see many misfits at end of.my run in df1 when playing.

5. You got this answer, that I believe it was to try to bring unity to the situation, like Mc Fate states in one of his posts:

[M]Skyripper wrote:

Both for now Bullet

6. Then you posted 3 more nominations for Elite, and I think is here is where you got confused. Sky said for the 2 as referring that same 3 votes were for both games. :

BULLET [M]isfit wrote:

[M]Skyripper wrote:

Both for now Bullet

Ok so for df 1 I alrdy posted my votes.

For elite.
I have to say
Cc ryder
B strachan
Number 3 us tough because kunuckles and tango are equally as deadly and both are definitely worthy of a top 3

You were happy with your dogfight votes, but wanted to add 3 more for Elite.

7. This was your suggestion:

BULLET [M]isfit wrote: Im thinking you should split them up. One for df1 and one for elite. At least until zup merges them. That way we dont have to split votes up and explain which version or just post a reply and expect everyone to k n ow which version we are voting for. Just a suggestion.

8. Then came this, that in my appreciation it says, please I can’t count to votes at the same time: And see the word he uses FOR NOW and ONCE THEY MERGE THE TWO WE CAN GO FOR ELITE AWARDS.

[M]Skyripper wrote: Ok a vote in a vote. Do you want the games split and 2 separate awards?
Quote this and add a yes or no.
⚡️Rip

No two awards for now, as elite shooting is altogether different. Not many people joined there. Once zuperman merge the two then we can go for elite awards as the forum of elite too will be separate.

9. Then I said this: Please the rules are clear, this HOH is for Dogfight the game. Elite will eventually merge with the Original one so it is no worth to split the votes. Do not encourage others to vote here for Elite because you are causing confusion on the gathering of the votes. The work of counting and tabulating the votes is not an easy task for Blue Fighter and it is not fair to him to have to unravel the split votes. To have 2 contest is not fair to him either, because of the effort that all this takes, and like it has been advertise Elite will become one with DF1 very shortly. Please try to be patient and if you can, erase the Elite post you made, so that Blues job is easier.

People were leaving double votes, I did not knew players were voting for Elite without mentioning it. The statement was not meant to say in anyway that Elite players could or should not vote.It was to fix the doble votes that started to appear. We are all a community here, the confusion started when it was brought up that the 2 games were different and that to try to compare the 2 it was unfair. We need no division. If anyone has a suggestion that does not involve double counting then bring it up.

10. The HOH has been created for all players of Dogfight and Elite and people were casting their votes without prejudice. The Hall of Honors to me represents the recognition of all the players of DF or DF Elite along the 4 years the game has been on line. To discard the accomplishment of players like Blue Max, Wig, Davy Crocket, Arkangel,Perinho, 1001 and many others just because they are not the current flavor of the month it is not fair. My suggestion would be to do a next categories for the best Elite straight shooter, the Best turn fighter DF, and the other month Best Elite Turn fighter and go on until the games are finally merge. Zuperman said the merge would be done in a few weeks not years. Maybe thus suggestion would help to give the recognition the Elite players are asking for in a way it does not take away from their skills compare to the Original DF players.

11. Suggestions and help are more than welcome.

No i wasnt happy w my df1 votes because i am no longer playing df1 i just went off the top of my head trying to remember who i thought would be worthy. My heart is w elite since i have fully transitioned over and feel that the 3 i nominated for elite are better picks and only because its who i see and i feel that elitenis tougher. W exception of vanessa who i saw at the end of my df1 run and who i see in elite now. Since my votes she has proven herself to be a top 5 shooter in elite. Elite just takes more skill and should be recognized as well. But who am i to have a say?

If you see me, remember I see you too!!

Last edit: by BULLET [M]isfit.

H.O.H. Best Head On Shooter 2016 8 years 2 days ago #329488

• BULLET [M]isfit
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Its like i said. Im done with voting. All the fun left with this first 2016 category. Elite players stand no chance and if you look at the votes hardly any from elite were picked even though several were more than worthy of votes and probably wouldve been voted for had elite not been released and they were still playing the original version. Ill bet money on it. So even though its split now between elite and df1 we are all still supposed to be one community here, but then you see this malarkey. And then the realization is df1 players a subconsciously biased w their votes because some of the players who may or may not have gotten votes arent present in df1 games causing them to be forgotten.

Last edit: by BULLET [M]isfit.

H.O.H. Best Head On Shooter 2016 8 years 2 days ago #329506

• Kaco.
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 892

:ohmy:

google translate:

One suggestion, make a topic for you to expose your feelings and suggestions.
try not to take the topic of focus, and the work of volunteers ;)

do not get me wrong ;)

AnThRaX
:evil: :evil:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Husky Dog

Last edit: by Kaco..

H.O.H. Best Head On Shooter 2016 8 years 1 day ago #329532

• [*M]Skyripper
  • [*M]Skyripper's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • "Time is infinite, Life is not"
  • Thank you received: 11461
Ok. Watched this all go on long enough. Since so many voted for Both games it is impossible to determine who voted for who in which version. My recommendation is to declare this entire process null and void.

We had planned on starting a new segment of the HOH soley to recognize the Legends of this game who are longer with us. As Thulsa put it, "Players we miss the most"

But I can already see the conflict there. I'm done. As far as I am concerned this entire vote is compromised and no award can be given based on valid points by both sides of this issue.

Blue Fighter and I started this to be a positive connection in our Community. It got so overwhelming we asked others to join and help out. It was fun, for a while. It seems now all it has become is a place to argue and fight. Exactly the opposite of what we set out to achieve. So, you all decide who wins, what topics to put out, how to monitor the threads while giving up what time you actually have to play.
I'm finished.

[M]isfit to the core
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]bzerkbzerk, [*M]TBUILT, [NLR] McFate, [*M] Pagan, D- CC RIDER, [NLR] The Blue Fighter, Acegirl, [*M]Comet, dognamitt, Kaco.

H.O.H. Best Head On Shooter 2016 8 years 1 day ago #329535

• BULLET [M]isfit
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

[M]Skyripper wrote: Ok. Watched this all go on long enough. Since so many voted for Both games it is impossible to determine who voted for who in which version. My recommendation is to declare this entire process null and void.

We had planned on starting a new segment of the HOH soley to recognize the Legends of this game who are longer with us. As Thulsa put it, "Players we miss the most"

But I can already see the conflict there. I'm done. As far as I am concerned this entire vote is compromised and no award can be given based on valid points by both sides of this issue.

Blue Fighter and I started this to be a positive connection in our Community. It got so overwhelming we asked others to join and help out. It was fun, for a while. It seems now all it has become is a place to argue and fight. Exactly the opposite of what we set out to achieve. So, you all decide who wins, what topics to put out, how to monitor the threads while giving up what time you actually have to play.
I'm finished.

Brother ripper im sorry if i went overboard and i like all this u guys do. But players just cant be left out. At that point its not positive. Thats all i was saying. Then i got responses in regards to my feelings. Anyone who knows me well enough knows i have no bad intentions and surely wasnt trying to compromise anything positive. Just merely trying to make a point that ppl were getting left out due to elite being released and quite a few switching over to play elite.

The following user(s) said Thank You: baron rojo, [NLR] The Blue Fighter, dognamitt

H.O.H. Best Head On Shooter 2016 8 years 1 day ago #329540

• TXLAWMAN
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Life is tough. It's tougher when you are stupid.
  • Thank you received: 3499

Well this is a sad end. You can't please all of the people all of the time. I loved the idea of a Hall of Fame type thing. Oh well... This is why we can't have nice things. ;)

RIP CRAZYWOLF
The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR] McFate

H.O.H. Best Head On Shooter 2016 RESULTS VOIDED 8 years 1 day ago #329599

• BLACKHAWKGHOST...
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • PAIN IS TEMPERARY BROTHERHOOD IS FOREVER
  • Thank you received: 104

[M]Skyripper wrote: Time to Vote! There have been many changes in our Dogfight World, it's time to see who's on top!

Best Head On Shooter
Voting will last 5 Days and it starts now! Rules are Below

Welcome to the Dogfight1 and elite Hall of Honor

Rules for Nominating and Voting

Categories

The current Categories are:

1. Best Head On Shooter 2016

IMPORTANT:
Separate threads have been created for each category to ease the compilation process.
Please vote under the respective thread categories.

The Categories will be different for each Month. This will help reduce bias in voting.

Category Voting
  • Once a Category is released, Voting will last for 5 days.
  • During this period everyone will be allowed to vote for 3 people per category.
  • You cannot vote for yourself.
  • YOU CAN ONLY VOTE FOR ONE MEMBER OF YOUR OWN SQUAD. YOUR OTHER TWO VOTES MUST BE FOR NON SQUAD MEMBERS.
  • ALL Wings, Divisions, Etc. Of a Squad will be considered ONE Squad.
  • Please use the Players full in game / forum name, include their Squad name if applicable.
  • This will help avoid confusion of names. If necessary we will send you a PM to clarify.
  • If you select more than 3 people, we will use the first 3 names in your post.
  • When making your votes we urge you to consider, game play, skill, attitude, and participation in the game, forum, and Dogfight Community.
  • After voting ends on each thread names will be compiled.
  • We will then present the top ten members from each category.
  • Their names will be added to the Hall of Honor under the category for the Month.
  • Excessive Negativity on a Thread will result in: First a Warning. Second a Voting Ban for That Category, meaning all votes cast by and for a banned Member will be declared Void and will not be counted. A Warning or Vote Ban can only be issued if 3 or more Members of the HOH Guardian Team agree it is necessary
  • We sincerely hope this Rule is ever enforced.

IMPORTANT NOTES:
  • There will not be a "Hall of Shame". This Hall is totally focused on the positive aspects and influences of the game and Players.
  • Second, in the event of a tie in either category, World Rank will decide the winner.
Founded By
[NLR] Blue Figther And [M]Skyripper
Espanol Division Acegirl TFL
Guardians
  • Dognammit =TBH=
  • [CHG]Husky Dog
  • *EOI* LiLBaDGaL

• Don't waste your words on people who deserve your silence

H.O.H. Best Head On Shooter 2016 RESULTS VOIDED 8 years 19 hours ago #329637

• pinkstar30
    • Platinum Member
    • Platinum Member
    • Thank you received: 1738
    This is just a shame that this great thread has been ripped apart and picked over due to " technicalities", I'm not blaming anyone for any thing, all I'm saying is ... when did this thread turn in to arguments and disagreements... sad.
    The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M] Pagan, [NLR] The Blue Fighter, [*M]Comet, dognamitt, Jasta1, Cody90084

H.O.H. Best Head On Shooter 2016 RESULTS VOIDED 8 years 17 hours ago #329642

• LiLBaDGaL
    • Platinum Member
    • Platinum Member
    • Thank you received: 2403
    couldn't of said it better myself pinky!! I'm very disappointed that something meant to be fun and positive has been taken to this turn! I'm not happy whatsoever ! ugh I have so much to say but I will bite my tongue
    The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M] Pagan, [NLR] The Blue Fighter

H.O.H. Best Head On Shooter 2016 RESULTS VOIDED 8 years 16 hours ago #329644

• [NLR] The Blue Fighter
    • Platinum Member
    • Platinum Member
    • Nothing is Impossible.
    • Thank you received: 9789
    We will not let it go like this for sure. We'll wait for right time to come back, may be when Elite forum is live.

Arguments and resentment is part of life and we take it as normal. But definitely, will not like to take away pride from deserving pilots nominated by respected members.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Acegirl, Cody90084

H.O.H. Best Head On Shooter 2016 RESULTS VOIDED 8 years 15 hours ago #329655

• [*M]Skyripper
    • Platinum Member
    • Platinum Member
    All in all there were valid points on both sides of this issue. Compromise however, as usual, could not be found.

There are over 1600 views, 131 replies. Total number of votes indicate 41 people participated.

When you factor in the amount of time spent discussing and releasing a topic, monitoring each vote to make sure they are within the rules, all the counting and preparing the spread sheets that Vivek does. Creating the awards, uploading it so the link is available.

All this time, is time that everyone is actually playing. The 1600+ views would suggest a lot of people are just looking to watch an argument.

At what point do you say it's no longer worth the effort. Used to be you could get on here and find some smiles and laughs.
    I've reached that line. Maybe it's just time to start playing Candy Crush.
    Rip.

[M]isfit to the core
    The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M] Pagan, [NLR] The Blue Fighter, BULLET [M]isfit, Acegirl, [*M]Comet, nightorado, [NLR]Mysterio, Kaco.

H.O.H. Best Head On Shooter 2016 RESULTS VOIDED 8 years 11 hours ago #329672

• baron rojo
    • Platinum Member
    • Platinum Member
    • Thank you received: 3431

Hola no se que ha pasado,pero reconozco ahora
    Las cosas eran más justas.Es muy difícil que
    No haya discusiones,debéis tener en cuenta que
    Aunque haya gente en contra,son muchos más los
    Que apoyan,y vosotros después de todo el
    Trabajo hecho,os tenéis que volcar con los
    Pilotos que están de acuerdo con este salón
    Somos muchos y no aceptar las cosas tal como
    Deben ser o otros pilotos dicen,Se le debe
    Dar el respeto debido.1por todo vuestro trabajo que me parece genial 2 por las ganas
    E ilusión que tenéis por mejorar cada vez más
    Este gran salón y 3 por que se lo debéis a
    Todos los que os apoyan,ellos se lo merecen.
    Os pongo un ejemplo..yo estoy como líder al
    Frente de toda nuestra hermandad con 4 escuadrones y más de 100 pilotos.Es imposible que todos estén en la misma dinamica,vamos que todos nos llevemos bien en familia,ni yo me lo
    Creo todavía,algo se está haciendo bien eso sin duda.aguantamos golpes hasta para querer
    Derrocarnos,cambiar nuestra filosofía nuestra
    Manera de gestionar,alterar todo lo que somos
    Y eso no lo íbamos a tolerar.Sí creis en esto
    Seguid adelante es mi consejo,siempre vais a
    Tener críticas,pero debéis aprender a convivir
    Con ellas,siempre estaréis entre el bien y el
    Mal.Claro que llega un momento que dices basta
    Qué ya no sabes que hacer...pero recordad una
    Cosa nunca vais a tener todo a favor,solo
    Pensad en esto..tenéis ilusión ganas y fuerza
    Suficiente para seguir?o...los desacuerdos
    Pueden con todo el trabajo que hacéis y habéis hecho?.si quereis algo,luchad por ello luchad por hacerlo mejor,pero no os deis por vencidos :)
    The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]Skyripper, [NLR] The Blue Fighter, Acegirl, Kaco.

Last edit: by baron rojo.

H.O.H. Best Head On Shooter 2016 RESULTS VOIDED 8 years 10 hours ago #329677

• dognamitt
    • Platinum Member
    • Platinum Member
    • you will miss 100% of the shots you dont take
    • Thank you received: 5755
    google translate>Hello I not happened, but I recognize now
    Things were very difficult justas.Es
    There are no arguments, you must keep in mind that
    Although there are people against are many more
    Supporting, and you after all
    Work done, you will have to overturn the
    Drivers who agree with this room
    We are many and not accept things as
    They should be or other pilots say, he should
    Give respect debido.1por all your work that I feel great desire 2
    E illusion that you have to improve more and more
    This large living and 3 that it ought to
    All those who support you, they deserve it.
    I put a ejemplo..yo I am as a leader to
    Front of all our brotherhood with 4 squads and over 100 pilotos.Es impossible that everyone is on the same dynamic, let us all get along family, nor I him
    I still, something is being done well that without duda.aguantamos blows up to want
    Overthrow us, change our philosophy our
    Way to manage, alter everything we are
    And that's not going to tolerar.Sí creis in this
    Go forward is my advice, if you go to
    Having criticism, but you must learn to live
    With them, you will always be between good and
    Mal.Claro there comes a time you say enough
    Do not you know I do ... but remember one
    Thing never going to have everything going for only
    Think esto..tenéis eager hope and strength
    Enough to follow? Or disagreements ...
    They can do all the work you do and you have done? .if want something, fight for this fight for do better, but do not bear up

baron rojo wrote: Hola no se que ha pasado,pero reconozco ahora
    Dar el respeto debido.1por todo vuestro trabajo que me parece genial 2 por las ganas
    Frente de toda nuestra hermandad con 4 escuadrones y más de 100 pilotos.Es imposible que todos estén en la misma dinamica,vamos que todos nos llevemos bien en familia,ni yo me lo
    Creo todavía,algo se está haciendo bien eso sin duda.aguantamos golpes hasta para querer
    Pueden con todo el trabajo que hacéis y habéis hecho?.si quereis algo,luchad por ello luchad por hacerlo mejor,pero no os deis por vencidos :)

The following user(s) said Thank You: baron rojo, [*M]Skyripper, [NLR] The Blue Fighter, Kaco.

H.O.H. Best Head On Shooter 2016 8 years 10 hours ago #329681

• Airborne Kiwi
    • Platinum Member
    • Platinum Member
    • Who said Kiwi's couldn't fly?
    • Thank you received: 518
    Von Hulk (Misfit's)

Von kilner

Blue Fighter (NLR)
    The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]VonHuLK

H.O.H. Best Head On Shooter 2016 RESULTS VOIDED 8 years 9 hours ago #329683

• [*M]Skyripper
    • Platinum Member
    • Platinum Member

Gracias Mi Amigo!

[M]isfit to the core
    The following user(s) said Thank You: baron rojo, [*M]VonHuLK, [NLR] The Blue Fighter, Kaco.

H.O.H. Best Head On Shooter 2016 RESULTS VOIDED 8 years 9 hours ago #329686

• Kaco.
    • Platinum Member
    • Platinum Member
    • Thank you received: 892

Concordo com o Hermano Charli8!
    Você tem que seguir em frente ;)

Tradutor:
    I agree with Hermano Charli8!
    You have to move forward ;)

AnThRaX
    :evil: :evil:
    The following user(s) said Thank You: baron rojo, [*M]Skyripper, [NLR] The Blue Fighter, dognamitt

H.O.H. Best Head On Shooter 2016 RESULTS VOIDED 7 years 11 months ago #329734

• baron rojo
    • Platinum Member
    • Platinum Member
    • Thank you received: 3431

Sinceramente y sin menospreciar a nadie en el
    Élite,no están ni la mitad de los jugadores de
    Verdaderos élite.Yo creo que aún le falta
    Mucho para ser un juego equitativo y bueno y
    Justo para todos.
    A favor:todos los gráficos,nubes situaciones de clima mucho más mejorado y tiro con caida
    En contra:todo lo demas,no hay referencia para
    Fijar objetivo,el avión apenas se aprecia si
    Cambia de dirección,el.disparo con el tanque
    No es el mejor,el dispara al enemigo debe ser
    Cerca ya de lejos apenas lo ves,no hay para
    Ocultarse de igual manera en una de la bases
    Es difícil conseguir un Kdr más o menos bueno.

Creo que los que pasaron allí que son muy pocos son los únicos que disparan bien.Pero
    que muchos de esos pilotos,no son tan buenos en el normal,por tanto al faltar la mayoría
    Creo que no debería haber otro salón,al menos
    de momento en el élite.aunque reconozco que
    allí son mejores ases.yo apenas entro y hasta
    que Joaquín no haga lo que le pedí nadie entrará,por que cada juego es interminable y
    Llega a ser aburrido y con pocas muertes.Esto
    es mormal que los que maten más de 100 en élite quieran que se les reconozca.Pero yo no
    comparto tener dos salones por ahora seria de
    Locos además de todo el trabajo.Fijáos que en
    élite se juega de día..pues prefiero cabrearme
    y jugar de noche y de mala manera antes que en
    el élite.Le falta mejorar más y ser más justo para todos los jugadores.Encima si dropeas en
    élite para mantener tu KDR.Te llenan de cobarde,es lamentable.Pues a todos los jugadores del élite os digo una cosa.Bastante
    Caí en este juego,como para aguantar como un
    novato otra vez,así que si no mejora el juego
    y entro a jugar soltare mis bombas y que Dios
    os asista.No me dejare caer fácilmente.Espero
    Riper amigo que te sirvan mis palabras. :)
    The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]Skyripper

H.O.H. Best Head On Shooter 2016 RESULTS VOIDED 7 years 11 months ago #329739

• [*M]Skyripper
    • Platinum Member
    • Platinum Member
    me sale lo que está diciendo Charli . tal vez si se trata de continuar vamos a separar los dos. Gracias por su apoyo a mi amigo !

[M]isfit to the core
    The following user(s) said Thank You: baron rojo

H.O.H. Best Head On Shooter 2016 RESULTS VOIDED 7 years 11 months ago #329807

• [NLR] Luna
    • Premium Member
    • Premium Member
    • Thank you received: 559

I don't think people realize how terribly complicated it is to run things sometimes. Even the most seemingly simplest of events and processes have complex inner workings, requiring coordination and organizational skills. In the military, and in other places, we call this Logistics, and I can honestly say it's one of the most under-appreciated roles in the working force. When you are content, and things are running smoothly, it's because of guys/gals who work tirelessly, behind the scenes and usually without credit, to keep it that way.

When things go awry, however, these guys are the first to blame.

I'm not saying to excuse bad work, I'm saying to know when someone's trying their best.

To the crew behind the Hall of Honor, I admire your dedication towards uniting a community and recognizing the outstanding individuals within it. If I still have any credit within the Dogfight community, I would use it to award you guys for putting in such effort. Don't be discouraged by the bad-happenings that sometimes occur here. Despite whatever imperfections HoH may have had, it was a valiant effort on your part. You all have wonderful qualities that you've shown in DF, use them in the real world and it will get you far.

As a final note; I was recently contacted by someone who criticized me for being a "people-pleaser". I suppose they meant in denotation with "doormat" or "brown-noser". Trust me, there's a difference with being a pushover versus knowing when it's best to say certain things. I can't claim I know how to approach every situation perfectly, but I do know this: only burn bridges when it's never going to be worth crossing them. I've never left an aggressive argument feeling satisfied with myself, but I've always felt good when I tried my best to listen to the other party and form a solution together.

Things would be much better if we all did that, don't you agree?

~Luna
    The following user(s) said Thank You: baron rojo, [NLR] McFate, [*M]Skyripper, [NLR] The Blue Fighter, Acegirl, [NLR]Mysterio, dognamitt, ohill21machine, Husky Dog

Last edit: by [NLR] Luna.

H.O.H. Best Head On Shooter 2016 RESULTS VOIDED 7 years 11 months ago #329808

• [*M]Skyripper
    • Platinum Member
    • Platinum Member
    Luna,
    Thank you for your kind words and taking the time to offer your insight and advice. While I don't know you well, your reputation in this Community is very solid and respected.

Having worked in Logistics for over 30 years I can really appreciate what you are saying.

We've weathered a few Storms with the Hall of Honor project, we will make it through this one as well.
    Again Thank You for stopping by here.

To the rest of the Community, we'll be back! We are working to figure out the best way accommodate now having two separate versions of the game.
    See You Soon!
    ⚡️Ripper

[M]isfit to the core
    The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR] McFate, [NLR] The Blue Fighter, Acegirl, [NLR]Mysterio

Last edit: by [*M]Skyripper. Reason: Stupid auto incorrect

H.O.H. Best Head On Shooter 2016 7 years 11 months ago #332334

• ohill21machine
    • Premium Member
    • Premium Member
    • "There is always a way"(Athena)
    • Thank you received: 107

Husky Dog wrote: You know, to be honest I am a little pissed off that we're not differentiating between the two. I want to start a category of "Best at shooting between wings and not hitting anything", which really only happens in Elite, but noooooo! They won't do it. Want to know why? I WIN! HANDS DOWN I AM THE BEST AT MISSING!

There. I said it.

Lol sorry husky! I miss way more because of the big space between the wings than you do.
    The following user(s) said Thank You: baron rojo

Time to create page: 0.579 seconds