Warning

Empty password not allowed.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Dogfight forum!

Tell us and other pilots who you are, what you like and why you became a Dogfight pilot.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC:

H.O.H. Best of the Best Nominations 8 years 9 months ago #275054

• bryan.saucedo
  • Thank you received: 79
Voto por:
1-Nestor:escuadrón Ala 21

2-Charli:escuadrón THE BLACK DRAGONS

3-Estilo:Ala 21
The following user(s) said Thank You: baron rojo, [*M]Skyripper, [NLR] The Blue Fighter, Acegirl, Artho[M]an, D93 Big Gunzzz

Please Log in to join the conversation.

H.O.H. Best of the Best Nominations 8 years 9 months ago #275075

• baron rojo
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 3431

Hola amigos en primer lugar decir que estoy muy contento de que nuestra hermandad alcance cada vez mas altura.escalar sin parar y siempre por el lado bueno de la montaña es muy
dificil.me siento halagado y abrumado a la vez por tantos votos gracias de corazon a todos esos pilotos de honor que me votaron.nuestra hermandad no para gracias a todos vosotros y gracias por su puesto a todos los lideres por todo su apoyo y ayuda.un saludo a todos hermanos y a toda la comunidad.llenaria paginas enteras de pilotos de honor.un saludo

Tengo que decir que llevo mas 3 años jugando e visto de todo,para mi una persona que me ayudo mucho fue blue max genial piloto,para mi el mejor,y siempre que.podia el tejano te ayudaba
todos estas que voy a nombrar son grandes pilotos y mejores personas soy lo que soy ahora gracias a sus consejos y a esforzarme mas cada dia siempre siendo un piloto limpio.
monster cannon,fran baraca,ripper,el mostruo y amigo verde lol,david crocket,raptor mi.buen amigo,serpiente,rabitt aunque al principio teniamos nuestros problemillas ahora amigos,mcfate,ziza,quetzalcoil(scombro)siempre sera mi hermano scombro,yoda (martin)el sabe quien digo,fantasma gris siempre me ayudo,la vane siempre lo que necesite,Ace girl extraordinaria chica,mongo (TR)gran persona,asesin mi buen amigo,enzo el argentino siempre me ayudo,siempre pendiente de mí.el me propuso en las águilas como 3 lider,una gran persona,el cernicalo gran jugador,sangesntres gran compañero y muy buena persona,dognamit un piloto genial y una persona excelente,b 52 siempre ayuda,bueno yo le doy a todos 3 votos son realmente buena gente.se me olvidara alguno disculpadme por favor.cuando recuerde hago otra lista.un gran abrazo a todos por ser y enseñar las buenas formas la lucha con respeto honor y valentia,un placer suempre volar con vosotros y seguir aprendiendo de todos un poco mas cada dia amigos.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Frank Baracca, Acegirl, D93 Big Gunzzz

H.O.H. Best of the Best Nominations 8 years 9 months ago #275077

• baron rojo
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Algunos grandes del juego mas seguro que alguno olvido.
Kamicaze king gran amigo hombre de honor,clay god,kivi buen jugador respetuoso,svelas no lo he vuelto a ver aprendia siempre de mi decia que hera un honor volar a mi lado,coronel pata
Dando siempre ejemplo,hammer honorable piloto
Oneball siempre correcto,quit buf buena persona,zebra un placer aprender de el,420 letal pero honorable en la lucha aunque sin bomba casi siempre,pero legal jugando,horrible muy buena compañia y ejemplo de buen piloto
Stormbring siempre ayuda,may day,cobra mi buen amigo uno de los pilotos honorables que ví jugar,kerozen,hansone,sanwed,marco99,latigo,px29,y RT.todos grandes ejemplos le doy 3 votos
perdonad seguro que algun piloto mas se me qeda un saludo.la comunidad esta llena de buenas personas sigamos su ejemplo,ojala!! Los
nuevos pilotos aprendan a respetar a todos los demas y sobre todo a los que mas tiempo llevamos jugad y dejad jugad esto solo es un juego pero que alberga todo una familia de hermanos aprendamos a ser buenos pilotos.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Acegirl, Artho[M]an, D93 Big Gunzzz

H.O.H. Best of the Best Nominations 8 years 9 months ago #275078

• baron rojo
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Lo que he escrito aquí lo he escrito con el corazon y con la experiencua y la satisfaccion
de haber volado con ellos y conocernos mas.no lo escribo ni por qedar bien,nada de eso lo escribo para que sepais que muchos de los pilotos de esta comunidad se merecen cualquier trofeo y lo digo como lo siento.un saludo ah!! Triple tapas tambien de honor sin duda.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Acegirl, D93 Big Gunzzz

H.O.H. Best of the Best Nominations 8 years 9 months ago #275089

• [NLR] The Blue Fighter
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Nothing is Impossible.
  • Thank you received: 9788

hsosa wrote: Disculpen, no me di cuenta lo de Rodama. Corrijo mi voto:

Acegirl
SantoX
Charli8

You voted twice via post # 275051 and 274994 also . Please clarify which one you nominate

Charli8 or Rodama
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]Skyripper, Acegirl, Artho[M]an

H.O.H. Best of the Best Nominations 8 years 9 months ago #275091

• Elim
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 845
I nominate JimmytheGreat, MEAN, and Destroyer24. Whenever I am up against them, I know I'm gonna die.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]Skyripper, [NLR] The Blue Fighter, Acegirl, Artho[M]an, LiLBaDGaL, D93 Big Gunzzz

H.O.H. Best of the Best Nominations 8 years 9 months ago #275095

• Artho[M]an
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • likes history,aircraft,,sports & horse racing
  • Thank you received: 1225
Triple Taps
Mongo
KIVI
The following user(s) said Thank You: baron rojo, [*M]Skyripper, [NLR] The Blue Fighter, Acegirl, LiLBaDGaL, D93 Big Gunzzz

H.O.H. Best of the Best Nominations 8 years 9 months ago #275104

• ZebraUp
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Flying & Fighting with STYLE!
  • Thank you received: 4244

I thought about this quite a bit before posting.. this is for the Best of the Best, and as great as so many pilots of so many squadrons are (including our little escadrille) I had to take that into consideration.

Of the pilots I saw when first starting out here one stands out above the rest.. a pilot I wished I could be as good as (and I STILL AIN'T!) and that would be Blue MaX perhaps the greatest all around pilot in the game. (& yes, I def did consider Wig as well for this spot)

Another pilot, who put my whole thought process about playing this game topsy-turvy after telling me to play each mission as if I only had ONE LIFE and therefore gave me the drive to make my Wins:Deaths Ratio in the positive as well as showing me that as good as I thought I was there was still much room for improvement in my chosen style of fighting (dogfighting). He is perhaps the greatest dogfighter in the game currently playing... Ziza (now flying as Vizor, moraf of Aquilas Aztecas)

Now in the group of pilots currently active & playing two seem to me to stand out above the rest. HULK & Davy Crockett, but since voting for Hulk isn't an option my final vote will be for Davy perhaps one of the greatest head-on shooters around as well as a genuinely fun & nice person.

My apologies to everyone else, as there are really about another 10-20 pilots I wish I could have voted for too!
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]VonHuLK, [*M]Skyripper, [NLR] The Blue Fighter, Acegirl, Artho[M]an, D93 Big Gunzzz

Last edit: by ZebraUp.

H.O.H. Best of the Best Nominations 8 years 9 months ago #275124

• [*M]Comet
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Take off eh!
  • Thank you received: 11899
Again, there are way more than 3 that could be nominated...

But I nominate B 52, Davy Crockett, and Monster Cannon.

All in the top 10 and deadly all round players.
Bannerless and naked. Whatever...
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]Skyripper, [NLR] The Blue Fighter, Acegirl, Artho[M]an, D93 Big Gunzzz

H.O.H. Best of the Best Nominations 8 years 9 months ago #275136

• Acegirl
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • i'm not bad. i'm just drawn that way
  • Thank you received: 9804

[NLR] The Blue Fighter wrote:

Acegirl
SantoX
Charli8

You voted twice via post # 275051 and 274994 also . Please clarify which one you nominate

Charli8 or Rodama

He change his vote to Charli8 because he can vote for Rodama, since he is one of the first 4. :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: baron rojo, [*M]Skyripper, [NLR] The Blue Fighter, Artho[M]an, hsosa

H.O.H. Best of the Best Nominations 8 years 9 months ago #275157

• hsosa
  • Thank you received: 134

[NLR] The Blue Fighter wrote:

Acegirl
SantoX
Charli8

Charli8 or Rodama

Is Charli8,

I nominate:

Acegirl
SantoX
Charli8
The following user(s) said Thank You: Santo-X [W§W] Edelweiss ~*~, baron rojo, [*M]Skyripper, [NLR] The Blue Fighter, Acegirl, Artho[M]an, D93 Big Gunzzz

H.O.H. Best of the Best Nominations 8 years 9 months ago #275172

• D93 Big Gunzzz
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Thank you received: 2164
Three guys that will take me out of the skies in plane, chute, and most impressively tank are:

Arthoman
Dognamitt
GreyGhost

All great guys over all as well. Pleasure to have met you all.
The following user(s) said Thank You: GreyGhost, baron rojo, [*M]Skyripper, [NLR] The Blue Fighter, Acegirl, Artho[M]an

H.O.H. Best of the Best Nominations 8 years 9 months ago #275178

• [*M]Skyripper
  • [*M]Skyripper's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • "Time is infinite, Life is not"
  • Thank you received: 11461
Hey if it makes everybody feel better, Blue and I are having a tough time remembering the 4 current Nominees too!
HAHA!
I wrote the rule and was the first to break it! Sheesh!

[M]isfit to the core
The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR] The Blue Fighter, Acegirl, D93 Big Gunzzz

H.O.H. Best of the Best Nominations 8 years 9 months ago #275180

• con estilo
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1658

Acegirl

Nestor Ala21

Vacaciones Ala21
The following user(s) said Thank You: baron rojo, [*M]Skyripper, [NLR] The Blue Fighter, Acegirl, Hevo 84, Artho[M]an, Kaco., D93 Big Gunzzz

H.O.H. Best of the Best Nominations 8 years 9 months ago #275194

• [£] Pie of Jerry
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Delicious & DEADLY....... La vie est belle!
  • Thank you received: 591

Kane
CC
Crockett
IN YOUR OVEN OR ON YOUR SIX!

The following user(s) said Thank You: MICHAEL KANE.., D- CC RIDER, [*M]Skyripper, [NLR] The Blue Fighter, Acegirl, Artho[M]an, LiLBaDGaL, D93 Big Gunzzz

H.O.H. Best of the Best Nominations 8 years 9 months ago #275197

• Kaco.
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 892

- Estilo

- Von Xapa

- Euvoando
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]Skyripper, [NLR] The Blue Fighter, Acegirl, dognamitt, Artho[M]an, Von Xapa, LiLBaDGaL, D93 Big Gunzzz

H.O.H. Best of the Best Nominations 8 years 9 months ago #275206

• Husky Dog
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 3536
This is a tough one, but here you go

Mongo (aka TR)
Horriblebreast
Aaaaannnnddd... Hmm...
Gonna go ahead and say dognamit.

To the fowl whose fiery eyes now burned into thy bosom’s core
The following user(s) said Thank You: horriblebreast, [*M]Skyripper, [NLR] The Blue Fighter, Acegirl, dognamitt, Artho[M]an, LiLBaDGaL, D93 Big Gunzzz

H.O.H. Best of the Best Nominations 8 years 9 months ago #275209

• Von Xapa
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 373
Kaco

euvoando

M Luther King
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]Skyripper, [NLR] The Blue Fighter, Acegirl, dognamitt, LiLBaDGaL, D93 Big Gunzzz

H.O.H. Best of the Best Nominations 8 years 9 months ago #275211

• JesseJames82
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 890

Just so you all know I split my nominations up based on long range, turn fighting, and leadership......long come on 1 Davey Crockett, since zebra can't be 2 I have to say wig, and my man 3 horrible breast all around great leader and person...

Sorry if anyone's feelings are hurt :side:
The following user(s) said Thank You: horriblebreast, [*M]Skyripper, [NLR] The Blue Fighter, Acegirl, dognamitt, LiLBaDGaL, D93 Big Gunzzz

Last edit: by JesseJames82.

H.O.H. Best of the Best Nominations 8 years 9 months ago #275226

• horriblebreast
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Fly hard, die hard!
  • Thank you received: 6101
3 of the most influential pilots in my career have been:

1. !wig - a controversial character at times, but this dude was the first huge pilot to give me the time of day and try and help me out a bit. i will always be grateful for that.

2. Whiplash - another huge pilot who took a bit of time to help out the new guys. the amount of influence i gained from DD has been immeasurable.

3. [M]yGunnzz - call me a sappy fool, but i wouldnt be where i am without gunnerzz. that guy knew how to lead a squad that is for sure. very inspirational to me.

there are about 76 others i would like to nominate also. i guess i'll wait for the other categories to come out ;)

so what the heck? rock the discotheque!
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]Skyripper, [NLR] The Blue Fighter, Acegirl, dognamitt, LiLBaDGaL, D93 Big Gunzzz

H.O.H. Best of the Best Nominations 8 years 9 months ago #275415

• Santo-X [W§W] Edelweiss ~*~
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 610
Sacasa

Hsosa

Priego
The following user(s) said Thank You: baron rojo, [*M]Skyripper, [NLR] The Blue Fighter, Acegirl, LiLBaDGaL, D93 Big Gunzzz

H.O.H. Best of the Best Nominations 8 years 9 months ago #275801

• [*M]Skyripper
  • [*M]Skyripper's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • "Time is infinite, Life is not"
  • Thank you received: 11461
There has been a great response to this thread. Halfway through, I know there are many more Nominations out there!
Get them in!!!!

[M]isfit to the core
The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR] The Blue Fighter, Acegirl, D93 Big Gunzzz

H.O.H. Best of the Best Nominations 8 years 9 months ago #275829

• Ñ21-Danilo-UY
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 374

Estilo
Nestor
V Huntress
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]Skyripper, [NLR] The Blue Fighter, Acegirl, nestor, LiLBaDGaL, D93 Big Gunzzz

H.O.H. Best of the Best Nominations 8 years 9 months ago #275840

• [NLR] The Blue Fighter
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Nothing is Impossible.
H.O.H. Best of the Best Nominations

Who has nominated Whom through which (Post#).
(Click on the Post # to go to that post)

Brief Summary. Updated up to Post # 275829

01-[*M] CC RIDER has nominated Michael Kane, Mongo, Von Kilner through post # (274914)
02-[*M] TR has nominated BlueMax, CC Rider, Davy Crockett through post # (275000)
03-[*M]VonHuLK has nominated BlueMax, Davy Crockett, Foust through post # (274740)
04-[Ala21]Danyman[UY] has nominated Cos Estilo, Nestor Ala21, V Huntress through post # (275829)
05-[ALA21]KEPLER95[CHL] has nominated Charli8, Cos Estilo, nestor through post # (274980)
06-[M]Comet has nominated B52, Davy Crockett, Monster Cannon through post # (275124)
07-[M]Skyripper has nominated Davy Crockett, Dognammit, Kamikaze King through post # (274707)
08-[M]Slatz has nominated BX3, JesseJames, Pie of Jerry through post # (275019)
09-[NLR] The Blue Fighter has nominated Davy Crockett, Luna, McFate through post # (274593)
10-[NLR]*DISRUPT* has nominated Ace Girl, Blue Fighter, Kamikaze King through post # (274962)
11-£~Ole_Pie_of_Jerry has nominated CC Rider, Davy Crockett, Michael Kane through post # (275194)
12-Artho[M]an has nominated KIVI, Mongo, Triple Taps through post # (275095)
13-baron rojo has nominated Ace Girl, nestor, sacasa through post # (274915)
14-bryan.saucedo has nominated Charli8, Cos Estilo, nestor through post # (275054)
15-con estilo has nominated Acegirl, Nestor Ala21, Vacaciones Ala21 through post # (275180)
16-D93 Big Gunzzz has nominated Arthoman, Dognamitt, GreyGhost through post # (275172)
17-Dognamitt has nominated D93 big gunnzzźzz, Kamakazi king, Triple taps through post # (274813)
18-Elim has nominated Destroyer 24, Jimmy The Great, Mean Fokker through post # (275091)
19-Evermec has nominated Blue Fighter, Frits, Vanessa Da Lua through post # (274874)
20-Frank Baracca has nominated BlueMax through post # (274997)
21-Hevo 84 has nominated Charli8, Cos Estilo, Dognamitt through post # (274868)
22-horriblebreast has nominated [M]yGunnzz, Whiplash, Wig through post # (275226)
23-hsosa has nominated Ace Girl, Charli8, Santo-X through post # (274994)
24-Husky Dog {WP**} has nominated Dognamitt, Horriblebreast, Mongo through post # (275206)
25-JesseJames82 has nominated Davy Crockett, Horriblebreast, Wig through post # (275211)
26-Kaco. has nominated Cos Estilo, Euvoando, Von Xapa through post # (275197)
27-Muro0406 has nominated Charli8, Monster Cannon, SaCaSa through post # (274953)
28-nestor has nominated charli8, Evermec, Sangenstres through post # (274906)
29-priego70 has nominated Charli8, nestor, Santo-X through post # (274932)
30-SaCaSa-TBD/Ala21 has nominated Charli8, nestor, Santo-X through post # (274966)
31-Santo-X TBD/Ala21 has nominated Hsosa, Priego, SaCaSa through post # (275415)
32-SlipKnoT has nominated Charli8, Cos Estilo, nestor through post # (275012)
33-Stormbringerfast has nominated Arthoman, Guardian, Triple Taps through post # (274822)
34-Vanessa Da Lua has nominated Dickless, Evermec, Frits through post # (274873)
35-Von Xapa has nominated Euvoando, Kaco, M Luther King through post # (275209)
36-z blackwizard has nominated Arthoman, Dognamitt, Treybien through post # (275001)
37-ZebraUp has nominated BlueMax, Davy Crockett, Ziza through post # (275104)

Thank you all for your support.

Brought to you by: [M]Skyripper and [NLR] The Blue Fighter

Important: In case of any correction, please PM me.

---
The following user(s) said Thank You: D- CC RIDER, [*M]Skyripper, Acegirl, JesseJames82, D93 Big Gunzzz

H.O.H. Best of the Best Nominations 8 years 9 months ago #275872

• Acegirl
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • i'm not bad. i'm just drawn that way
  • Thank you received: 9804
Best of the Best/ Mejor de los Mejores
Hummmmm…..
1. BlueMax: I do remember him, and like a lot of old time players he is truly a great player. Most I remember is he killing me, but is a name that sticks with the old timers group, thank you for the reminder Hulk, and yes you are right, we should bring some of those old names to light.

2. Charlie8: A great player and friend too many. A mentor to a lot of players in the game.

3. Con Estilo: Another great player, and always nice and funny with everyone. Fair player with a great sentido del humor!! Y muy querido y respetado por sus compañeros.
The following user(s) said Thank You: baron rojo, [*M]VonHuLK, [*M]Skyripper, [NLR] The Blue Fighter, LiLBaDGaL, D93 Big Gunzzz

Last edit: by Acegirl.

H.O.H. Best of the Best Nominations 8 years 9 months ago #275947

• con estilo
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1658

Sorry!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Santo-X [W§W] Edelweiss ~*~, baron rojo, [*M]Skyripper, [NLR] The Blue Fighter, D93 Big Gunzzz

Last edit: by con estilo.

H.O.H. Best of the Best Nominations 8 years 9 months ago #275974

• [NLR] The Blue Fighter
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Nothing is Impossible.
Cos Estilo,
You voted twice(see below). Which one you want to go with.

con estilo wrote:
Post # 275947
Hevo

Huntres war

charli8

Post=275180
Acegirl

Nestor Ala21

Vacaciones Ala21

The following user(s) said Thank You: baron rojo, [*M]Skyripper

Last edit: by [NLR] The Blue Fighter.

H.O.H. Best of the Best Nominations 8 years 9 months ago #275986

• [*M]TBUILT
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • I back my squad 100% what's your excuse?
  • Thank you received: 17012
I'd like to say every [M]isfit! ;) But the 3 players that really stood out over the past 2 1/2 years are .
1 BlüeMäx, damn he killed me a lot. :S

2 Davy Crockett, bully :woohoo:

3 Destroyer24, I just hope he's not red when he enters a game. ;)

I had a difficult time keeping this one to just 3 players.
The following user(s) said Thank You: baron rojo, [*M]VonHuLK, [*M]Skyripper, [NLR] The Blue Fighter, Acegirl

H.O.H. Best of the Best Nominations 8 years 9 months ago #275996

• LEEC-ART
  • Thank you received: 40
Mi voto para:
Slipknot
Santox
Charli8
;) suerte a mis compañeros....
The following user(s) said Thank You: Santo-X [W§W] Edelweiss ~*~, baron rojo, [*M]Skyripper, [NLR] The Blue Fighter, Acegirl

Last edit: by LEEC-ART.

H.O.H. Best of the Best Nominations 8 years 9 months ago #276027

• sspippe
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 217
santo x
charli8
sacasa

edited
The following user(s) said Thank You: Santo-X [W§W] Edelweiss ~*~, baron rojo, [*M]Skyripper, [NLR] The Blue Fighter, Acegirl, nestor

Last edit: by sspippe.
Time to create page: 0.950 seconds