Warning

Empty password not allowed.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Dogfight forum!

Tell us and other pilots who you are, what you like and why you became a Dogfight pilot.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC:

H.O.H. Best Honorable Pilot 8 years 10 months ago #272799

• [*M]ONSTER CANNON
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 9167

*111|Royal Flush wrote: im sad to see so few falcons on here...as many have done before me...im not going to vote, but rather ill just throw out that any pilot in 111, [M], GI, WP, DD, and Lafayette (when they arent just turnfighting) qualify for this list

I agree..I enjoy flying with many falcons
The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR] The Blue Fighter, Acegirl

Please Log in to join the conversation.

H.O.H. Best Honorable Pilot 8 years 10 months ago #272826

• horriblebreast
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Fly hard, die hard!
  • Thank you received: 6101
this has been a very interesting thread to watch. i must admit that i cant really think of only 3 people to nominate, couldn't possibly. but i believe the spirit behind this whole HOH thing is to get us forum users to nominate all sorts of names, friends and enemies alike. new, old, well established and unheard of.

i can't let indecisiveness get in the way of supporting this effort from blue, ace and big ripper so here are 3 names of people i have had good fights with...

wormjim

acelink

khemist ace

so what the heck? rock the discotheque!
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]Skyripper, [NLR] The Blue Fighter, Acegirl, D93 Big Gunzzz

H.O.H. Best Honorable Pilot 8 years 9 months ago #273056

• [*M]Skyripper
  • [*M]Skyripper's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • "Time is infinite, Life is not"
  • Thank you received: 11461
OK, I know this category has been tough, a bit controversial, and even a bit intimidating.
BUT, votes started pouring in seconds after it was opened. So let's get them rolling again!
Remember, the Category threads are a small part of the Hall of Honor!

All votes help to determine half of the nominees in the Best of the Best Election!

[M]isfit to the core
The following user(s) said Thank You: Acegirl

Last edit: by [*M]Skyripper. Reason: Fat fingers and auto correct!

H.O.H. Best Honorable Pilot 8 years 9 months ago #273064

• [*M]VonHuLK
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • BOOM Game Over...
  • Thank you received: 21656
This category is a tough one, hard to pick only 3.
Tbuilt
T. R.
D6T1, newer player but a great pilot.

ALL IN 100%
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]Skyripper, [NLR] The Blue Fighter, Acegirl

H.O.H. Best Honorable Pilot 8 years 9 months ago #273071

• [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 13215
Oh Von.

I've been gone for awhile but I would say, Von, t.r. and my son b52

And 99% of the players of this game
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]VonHuLK, [*M]Skyripper, [NLR] The Blue Fighter, Acegirl

H.O.H. Best Honorable Pilot 8 years 9 months ago #273074

• Mongo
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Fly like its stolen shoot like you mean to keep it
  • Thank you received: 6558
Too many to list here.
Davy, Hulk, And Husky Dog are first three that come to mind.

Never approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear, or an idiot from any direction
(.Y.)
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]VonHuLK, [*M]Skyripper, [NLR] The Blue Fighter, Acegirl

H.O.H. Best Honorable Pilot 8 years 9 months ago #273087

• [*M]Skyripper
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

horriblebreast wrote: this has been a very interesting thread to watch. i must admit that i cant really think of only 3 people to nominate, couldn't possibly. but i believe the spirit behind this whole HOH thing is to get us forum users to nominate all sorts of names, friends and enemies alike. new, old, well established and unheard of.

i can't let indecisiveness get in the way of supporting this effort from blue, ace and big ripper so here are 3 names of people i have had good fights with...

wormjim

acelink

khemist ace

HB, well said! And the support is appreciated! It's tough for us to try and pick categories, just as it's tough to pick only 3 members. We're still growing. As time goes on, we'll bring back popular categories.
As I said earlier, the Categories are a small part of the Big Picture!

[M]isfit to the core

Last edit: by [*M]Skyripper. Reason: Ughhhh. Auto correct strikes again!

H.O.H. Best Honorable Pilot 8 years 9 months ago #273092

• {GI} E*A*G*L*E
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Long live GI
  • Thank you received: 3213
There are just too many that play with honor, and many I don't see often in the air, thus I can't really give a vote.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]Skyripper, [NLR] The Blue Fighter, Acegirl

H.O.H. Best Honorable Pilot 8 years 9 months ago #273107

• *EOI* RAPTOR
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 5126
Good point eagle,

I'm going to try and not vote in squad, Misfits by and far have the most honorable flyers. (Example of poking the bear) :ohmy:

Kane, whith grumpy old farts (MOM) Michael Kane.
Mc Fate has to be on this list.

I once play a game when unknown to myself Fate was flying aka, Jap was on my team fate was red. Jap dropped at te end of the runway and eventually ran all the reds off and was pinning fate down, fate didn't really say much, and i got tired of the poor play by my team mates i think we had all our hangers and red less the half, I had asked the blue team many times on my way in the let them up! As they enemy base popped up on screen reds were leaving left and right except for fate. I left the game not want inning to be a part of such a dirty win and played a cc game. When that game ended I spawned into the game before not realizing I had, I apologized to fate for my teams action and poor form in a game I had thought was over. That's when Fate told me it was him and it was still the same game Jap was there getting his but handed to him by fate who had some how survived the spawn killing on slot and with some new help changed the one sided game to his teams advantage. Jap left before the last of his hangers was blone up by Mc Fate and thus ending the game.
he never complained nor did he partake in the tactics he is enemy had on him the same game.
He is worthy of such a prize. I will always remeber that.

Guardian the 111st another honorable player.

Flyin and dyin
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]VonHuLK, ZebraUp, MICHAEL KANE.., [*M]Skyripper, [NLR] The Blue Fighter, Acegirl, {GI} E*A*G*L*E

Last edit: by *EOI* RAPTOR. Reason: This isn't world chat, you can accually say blown, here...lol

H.O.H. Best Honorable Pilot 8 years 9 months ago #273462

• [*M]Skyripper
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
OK this thread took off like a whirl wind! Lots of "oohs" and "awes". I know there are some more votes out there, get them in while there is still time! Give your Nominees a push to the front!

[M]isfit to the core

H.O.H. Best Honorable Pilot 8 years 9 months ago #273513

• nestor
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1047
1- estilo escuadrón Ala 21
2- acegirl.
HACIENDO LA DIFERENCIA

H.O.H. Best Honorable Pilot 8 years 9 months ago #273553

• Muro0406
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Ala 21 Hermandad [Ñ]
  • Thank you received: 1189
Halcón
Monster canon
Acecirl

Ala 21 - The Black Dragons - Ala 21/Dragons - Ala 12
The following user(s) said Thank You: Moondog30, [*M]Skyripper, [NLR] The Blue Fighter, Acegirl

H.O.H. Best Honorable Pilot 8 years 9 months ago #273565

• [NLR] The Blue Fighter
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Nothing is Impossible.
  • Thank you received: 9788
H.O.H. Best Honorable Pilot

Who has nominated Whom through which (Post#).
(Clicking on post will take you to that post)

A Quick Summary. Updated up to Post # 273553

01-Blu Breeze has nominated Von Hulk, Davy Crockett through post # (272169)
02-ZebraUp has nominated RT, Von Hulk through post # (272170)
03-Evermec has nominated Vanessa da lua, Von Hulk, Dognamitt through post # (272172)
04-Mr.Brandman has nominated Thulsa Doom, Whiplash, Dognamitt through post # (272175)
05-[M]Comet has nominated Von Hulk, Monster Cannon, Tbuilt through post # (272178)
06-Husky Dog {WP**} has nominated Viper10, Von Hulk, Blackwolf through post # (272181)
07-Weather[*M]an has nominated Von Hulk through post # (272182)
08-[M]Skyripper has nominated Von Hulk, Zebra Up, Husky Dog through post # (272183)
09-Vanessa Da Lua has nominated Evermec, Frits, Wiggle Plane through post # (272189)
10-Arthoman has nominated D6T1, Lowdan Clear, D93 Big Gunzzz through post # (272190)
11-[NLR] Finn has nominated Disrupt, Dognamitt, Comet through post # (272197)
12-[*M]ONSTER CANNON has nominated BX3, Xray, Vol Kilner through post # (272198)
13-Viper10{WP} has nominated Hammer Tool, D93 Big Gunzzz, 1001 through post # (272207)
14-Dognamitt has nominated Von Hulk, Gizmo, RCFlyer through post # (272212)
15-BULLET [M]isfit has nominated Blue Fighter, SkyRipper, Punk Chef through post # (272180)
16-[NLR] The Blue Fighter has nominated BULLET [M]isfit, Mean, Von Kilner through post # (272294)
17-stormbringerfast has nominated tblu breeze, Guardian, KtpnDigby through post # (272304)
18-Nebulas has nominated HorribleBreast, Eagle, Rudolf Rednose through post # (272334)
19-[*M] TR has nominated Hammer_Tool, Von Hulk, Davy Crockett through post # (272343)
20-D93 Big Gunzzz has nominated Duncan, Thulsa Doom, Myrlin through post # (272349)
21-Gizmo. has nominated Rudolf Rednose, tblu breeze, Dognamitt through post # (272380)
22-LiLBaDGaL has nominated Von Hulk, Jessejames, RCFlyer through post # (272428)
23-[M]Destroyer24 has nominated Von Hulk, Davy Crockett, BX3 through post # (272436)
24-[M]Flatline has nominated Infernal, Dunc 7, Thulsa Doom through post # (272465)
25-JesseJames82 has nominated HorribleBreast, tswopCaml, dognammit through post # (272491)
26-[M] F¡rst Blood has nominated Von Hulk, Davy Crockett, Blue Fighter through post # (272558)
27-Rudolf Rednose has nominated Black Devil Bubi, loewenhart, Bouddica through post # (272561)
28-MICHAEL KANE.. has nominated Thulsa Doom, Sky Foxy, D93 Big Gunzzz through post # (272716)
29-infernal has nominated Flatline, cos estilo, HorribleBreast through post # (272791)
30-horriblebreast has nominated wormjim, acelink, khemist ace through post # (272826)
31-[*M]VonHuLK has nominated TBuilt, [*M] TR, D6T1 through post # (273064)
32-[*M] MISFIT CROCKETT has nominated B52, Von Hulk, [*M] TR through post # (273071)
33-[*M] TR has nominated Davy Crockett, Von Hulk, Husky Dog through post # (273074)
34-[*M]RAPTOR has nominated Michael Kane, McFate, Guardian through post # (273107)
35-nestor has nominated Estilo, Acegirl through post # (273513)
36-Muro0406 has nominated Acegirl, Monster Cannon, Halcon through post # (273553)

Thank you for your support.

Brought to you by: [M]Skyripper and [NLR] The Blue Fighter

Important: In case of any correction, please PM me.
---

H.O.H. Best Honorable Pilot 8 years 9 months ago #273571

• con estilo
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1658

Acegirl

Nestor ala 21

Danyman ala 21
The following user(s) said Thank You: ~°°panchin°°~, [*M]Skyripper, [NLR] The Blue Fighter, Acegirl, nestor, Ñ21-Danilo-UY

H.O.H. Best Honorable Pilot 8 years 9 months ago #273580

• MEAN FOKKER
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 814
thats funny zebra .....I never see u in bombing missions..and never see u carrying bombs..which is understandable...because you never play bombing missions..no offense..or disrespect..just what I see thats all ..have a good flight...TY MEAN FOKKER

ZebraUp wrote:

[M]Skyripper wrote:

Best Honorable Pilot

This is a vote for the Most Honorable Pilot. One who never camps, Spawn Kills, or Drops.
Flys with the Best etiquette. Immediately apologizes for accidental "friendly fire" and never takes advantage of a glitch.
Who are your Nominees?

Hold on a second.. ummmm.. you are saying that there is something is wrong with camping?? :S That it's dishonorable?!?

I beg to differ. Personally I LOVE camping.. and I am always considerate and bring my hammock and plenty enough marshmellows for all to have as I roast them over the reds burning plane wreckage when I go camping!

Now let me note that my version of camping does NOT include spawnkilling. But as I see it, if I finally get a chance to bomb your hangars or carrier you can be darned well certain that I will dance through the sky above and around your base in joyful celebration after I do! :P I will let you take off.. let you drop and/or turn and/or start firing BEFORE I try to kill you B)

I consider myself an honorable player here.. I only drop in bombing missions if reds do (or to catch a high sneaker etc.) I don't spawnkill.. and I never have taken advantage of a glitch in the game that is to my benefit.. but you're saying camping is dishonorable???

*sigh* :unsure:

As for who I vote for..

RT
Hulk
Mrs.Whip (Thulsa Doom)

The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]Skyripper, dognamitt

H.O.H. Best Honorable Pilot 8 years 9 months ago #273682

• Ñ21-Danilo-UY
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 374

Estilo Ala 21, Ala 21 NestorUY, Acegirl
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]Skyripper, [NLR] The Blue Fighter, Acegirl, nestor

H.O.H. Best Honorable Pilot 8 years 9 months ago #273685

• Chopper 15
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • BURN BURN BURN!!!
  • Thank you received: 540
Darn... too much to pick a few... I don't have a vote this time

H.O.H. Best Honorable Pilot 8 years 9 months ago #273692

• Acegirl
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • i'm not bad. i'm just drawn that way
  • Thank you received: 9804
Hola to all :P
Yes it is a difficult decision to just pick 3 over the many honorable pilots out there, but do remember that the cats will recycle again and again in the course of time so eventually your candidate will go in on some other round. So to try to keep my votes mix I will start to change it up a little more:
1. Sir, Michael Kane: He always plays fair, helps out other players, good tanker as I just found out today, no insults, etc. etc. etc. He keeps, a TO CLEAN IMAGE! Heck he is a ‘Sr.” has to be Royalty.

2. Con Estilo: My Latin Voto, Really a lot of Brazilian and Spanish speaking player can be here to, but Con Estilo is well respected by all his fellow players, so on the next round I will switch it up.

3. Mrs. Thulsa Doom: Always a straight up fair player, and loves to help out others even if she is busy at home. And I just realize I was neglecting the girl votes and you boys are taking too much awards. We rule so it’s time for you guys to drool a little bit.

P.S. I know some must be jaw dropping to see my name in this cat, but the thing is that I play nicer in Spanish!!! LOL Gracias Nestor, Estilo, Muro y Danyman. :kiss:
The following user(s) said Thank You: *EOI* RAPTOR, MICHAEL KANE.., [*M]Skyripper, [NLR] The Blue Fighter

H.O.H. Best Honorable Pilot 8 years 9 months ago #273709

• bryan.saucedo
  • Thank you received: 79
Todo ALA21 son buenos pilotos solo voy a elejir a mis compañeros hermanos

Nestor ala 21

Danyman ala 21

y por tu gran colaboración por aser esto mas divertido este voto es para

ACEGIRL
te lo as ganado
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]Skyripper, [NLR] The Blue Fighter, Acegirl, nestor, Ñ21-Danilo-UY

H.O.H. Best Honorable Pilot 8 years 9 months ago #273715

• baron rojo
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 3431

Hay muchos no podria ponerlos todos.
Sacasa
Vanessa
nestor
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]Skyripper, [NLR] The Blue Fighter, Acegirl, V.Huntress War, nestor

H.O.H. Best Honorable Pilot 8 years 9 months ago #273716

• baron rojo
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

No es por nada pero veo pilotos que no deberian para nada estar hay.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]Skyripper

H.O.H. Best Honorable Pilot 8 years 9 months ago #273740

• nestor
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1047

nestor wrote: 1- estilo escuadrón Ala 21
2- acegirl.

Ups perdón . Son 3 votos ??? Si son 3 votos aquí dejo mi 3- baron rojo( Charlie8 ) escuadrón The Black Dragons.
Uno de los pocos pilotos que lleva un combate aéreo serio con educación con base en sus normas y reglas sin aprovecharse de los defectos del juego "servidor"..

Perdón no se ingles pero estoy aprendiendo hi=hola ;)
HACIENDO LA DIFERENCIA
The following user(s) said Thank You: baron rojo, [*M]Skyripper, [NLR] The Blue Fighter, Acegirl

H.O.H. Best Honorable Pilot 8 years 9 months ago #273807

• Kamikaze pacman
  • Thank you received: 57
Baron rojo (charly)
Nestror uy
Con elestilo
The following user(s) said Thank You: baron rojo, [*M]Skyripper, [NLR] The Blue Fighter, Acegirl, nestor

H.O.H. Best Honorable Pilot 8 years 9 months ago #273957

• §î©@®ïØ
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 746

Hola amigos pilotos mi voto en esta ocasión será para:

Estilo de Ala21
Nestor de Ala21
Charli de TBD

Suerte amigos!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: baron rojo, [*M]Skyripper, [NLR] The Blue Fighter, Acegirl

H.O.H. Best Honorable Pilot 1day left to vote! 8 years 9 months ago #273989

• [*M]Skyripper
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Only 1 day remains to vote on this thread!

[M]isfit to the core
The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR] The Blue Fighter, Acegirl

H.O.H. Best Honorable Pilot 1day left to vote! 8 years 9 months ago #274041

• [M]Slatz
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • A memory today is a treasure tomorrow
  • Thank you received: 2979
A LOT of honorable players...and I would be foolish to pick three, but foolish things is what I do. Honorable players are easier to pick than great players, since they do not always mean the same thing. Honorable is sometimes sticking it out when taking a beating and never use questionable tactics (subjective) Without further adieu:

Vanessa of the Slatz, I mean Moon
Dickless
xray
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]Skyripper, Acegirl, V.Huntress War

H.O.H. Best Honorable Pilot 1day left to vote! 8 years 9 months ago #274054

• [*M]Skyripper
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

[M]Slatz wrote: A LOT of honorable players...and I would be foolish to pick three, but foolish things is what I do. Honorable players are easier to pick than great players, since they do not always mean the same thing. Honorable is sometimes sticking it out when taking a beating and never use questionable tactics (subjective) Without further adieu:

Vanessa of the Slatz, I mean Moon
Dickless
xray

Well said Brother!!

[M]isfit to the core

H.O.H. Best Honorable Pilot 8 years 9 months ago #274089

• [£] Pie of Jerry
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Delicious & DEADLY....... La vie est belle!
  • Thank you received: 591

Since i can't vote Zebraup...
BULLET
CC RIDER
aaaaaaaaand err
GIZMO!!!

If i can vote under a different name too...
Bud1 (hulk)
RT
YEMX
IN YOUR OVEN OR ON YOUR SIX!

H.O.H. Best Honorable Pilot 1day left to vote! 8 years 9 months ago #274107

• MOA
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Riding zeppelins before it was cool!
  • Thank you received: 140
Deli wolf

H.O.H. Best Honorable Pilot 1day left to vote! 8 years 9 months ago #274117

• baron rojo
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Gracias!!por votarme amigos!!.que te voten tus
propios pilotos es un orgullo enorme de satisfaccion.y te ayuda mas si cabe a siguir
trabajando para todos vosotros.un placer poderos digir.un saludo

Time to create page: 0.893 seconds