Warning

Empty password not allowed.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Dogfight forum!

Tell us and other pilots who you are, what you like and why you became a Dogfight pilot.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!
  • Page:

TOPIC:

chat problems 9 years 2 months ago #245709

• Louisville
  • Louisville's Avatar Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 40
...Hello!I love this game...you guys did a great job designing this game!..I can't seem seem to be able to chat at all though...I don't know if this is due to my wi fi connection or not because I can't seem to chat on other games either....please help if you can?..thanks again!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

chat problems 9 years 1 month ago #252300

• Louisville
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
...man this game is awesome!.. I apologize for not responding in the game...I know I must come off as being pretty rude for not responding in chat...but my chat is not working...it's probably because I play on a Moto g phone..Other than that everything is great as far as the game goes!Thanks everyone

chat problems 9 years 1 month ago #252303

• Mr.Becken
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 829
Hey pleiadian I also use a moto g and I can not chat while I'm flying/ingame. I've made a couple threads regarding the issue aswell but never really figured out the problem.it seems to be a bug or something with the phone. I also hate not being able to respond when someone trys talking to you. hopefully a second complaint to the moto g issue might get it noticed or higher up the list of things to be fixed.

chat problems 9 years 1 month ago #252307

• zuperman
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 13142
you need to install the default google keyboard (it's on the google play store) and then on settings/language/keyboard remove the custom keyboard or set the google one as the default one

chat problems 9 years 1 month ago #252611

• Louisville
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
...Hey Mr.Becken..Thanks for your input bro!I appreciate it and hopefully you'll be correct in your assumption about fixing the chat problem.I believe the Moto G is the problem too.Thank you Sir and good luck in the game!

chat problems 9 years 1 month ago #252615

• Louisville
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
...hey zuperman!..thanks for the reply!..I'm pretty sure I have the Google keyboard installed.Moto G is a google phone that came preinstalled whith the keyboard when I got it..I'll keep trying to figure something out.Thanks for your help bro!

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.505 seconds