Warning

Empty password not allowed.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Dogfight forum!

Tell us and other pilots who you are, what you like and why you became a Dogfight pilot.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC:

The Official Global Banner Factory 8 years 2 months ago #313313

• [TFL] alwaystrouble
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Stay positive
  • Thank you received: 257
Hello, my in game name is alwaystrouble. I am with The Foreign Legion [TFL]. Our slogan "Tougher than the rest" personal slogan for me: "alwaystrouble in the skies' maybe with some troubling dark clouds, heavy rain , the plane coming out of a cloud like a bolt. Thank you for your time and effort. Alwaystrouble[TFL]
The following user(s) said Thank You: Cypher7{WP}

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The Official Global Banner Factory 8 years 1 month ago #319784

• Rinzler
  • Thank you received: 36
Hello!This is my first day on the forum, and I was intrigued by what I saw here. I was hoping you guys could create a banner for me? (Then how would I apply it?). I would like to have my name "Rinzler" (without quotes) and my squadron "Gunners Inc..." (without quotes) and I think a mixed background of fire and ice with a the Red Baron's plane in the foreground would be cool! Thanks! You guys do great work!

The Official Global Banner Factory 8 years 2 weeks ago #324552

• S. E. Dailey
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • fortis Fortūna adiuvat
  • Thank you received: 864

Hi Rinzler,

I whipped up something based on your request. You can take a look at it in the Gunners Inc. Banner Shop .

Let me know which version you want to use, and I will walk you through getting it set up. B)

Rinzler wrote: Hello!This is my first day on the forum, and I was intrigued by what I saw here. I was hoping you guys could create a banner for me? (Then how would I apply it?). I would like to have my name "Rinzler" (without quotes) and my squadron "Gunners Inc..." (without quotes) and I think a mixed background of fire and ice with a the Red Baron's plane in the foreground would be cool! Thanks! You guys do great work!

Last edit: by S. E. Dailey.

The Official Global Banner Factory 7 years 5 months ago #347132

• {GI} LoopHole
  • SYOTOS!!!!!
  • Thank you received: 46

Hey LoopHole here, played awhile back'Alphadiver69", and just returned to game. Love the game and avid war sim player been playing pilot sims since wing commander first came out on my 386 DX2. I have alot more time now because got well deserved long vacation. The banners look great and keep it up on those awesome banners.

The Official Global Banner Factory 6 years 7 months ago #365034

• redraven72
  • Live hard PLAY harder
  • Thank you received: 6

please contact me so we can discuss banners and awards for RAVENNEST. Also I need guidance on awards.

Time to create page: 0.923 seconds