Warning

Empty password not allowed.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Dogfight forum!

Tell us and other pilots who you are, what you like and why you became a Dogfight pilot.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!
  • Page:

TOPIC:

annie 7778 killing team..to gett points.. 11 years 9 months ago #34240

• SkyDavis
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • 111th Falcon squad
  • Thank you received: 836

dogss wrote:

bomer1 wrote: I am with reid on this one he is one of the oldest and most respected players on here and he has no reason to lie. He just reported what he saw and hamers not everyone has a screen shot taker on their phone.

And hamers just because ur a old player doesnt mean no one can insult u. And its skill that matter not how long u have been here. And the moves u always talk about then why cant u beat everyone.

And orignal dogdighter were just here before us doesnt mean they have skills. I have been disappointed by the skills of old dogfighters i heard so much about them and when i face them nothing.

+1 good post.Though Gyshan is pretty damn good.

Doggs you could beat gyshan while you were reading book. He talks so much he cant fly. Or shawl i say complains so much he cant fly.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR]*XxXxX*

Please Log in to join the conversation.

annie 7778 killing team..to gett points.. 11 years 9 months ago #34270

• tony69..
  • tony69..'s Avatar Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 73
annie sorry if took things to much out of hand...lol.congratulations for your sincerity i give you not 5 but 10 fingers up you saw a mature actitud..forgive the wordl of adults....thanks.
hammers i did not say thats was easy for you to get kill..i think you missunderstud what i said.i say no ones like to gett shot incluide you and me. .so no insults..yust apologices..

annie 7778 killing team..to gett points.. 11 years 9 months ago #34272

• tony69..
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
and yes annie i must admite that somentimes take the game a beet serius wend i soud not..i think i do ghe same with many adpects of my and my live..i try not to take so serius things...im sorry i did not know you were 12..but do me a favor if you shot me next time dont yust shot the screen...shot me down. ..lol... :P. ..(yust you are aloud to shot me...others please abstein)...

annie 7778 killing team..to gett points.. 11 years 9 months ago #34273

• Annie7778
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • :)
  • Thank you received: 30
Thanks for understanding and thanks for all the nice comments :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR]*XxXxX*

annie 7778 killing team..to gett points.. 11 years 9 months ago #34274

• tony69..
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
by the way hammers....i did not see you play to ofthem...since you are so old player are you thinking to retire in florida?..lol i hope i can see you on battlefield....hahaha...dont gett to use. .to the resident for 3 eache...

annie 7778 killing team..to gett points.. 11 years 9 months ago #34275

• [NLR]Jacob10000
  • Thank you received: 1711

tony69.. wrote: and yes annie i must admite that somentimes take the game a beet serius wend i soud not..i think i do ghe same with many adpects of my and my live..i try not to take so serius things...im sorry i did not know you were 12..but do me a favor if you shot me next time dont yust shot the screen...shot me down. ..lol... :P. ..(yust you are aloud to shot me...others please abstein)...

Forgive me if I am wrong, but I am not convinced by your "bad english" it's to consistent. Plus you clearly misspell words that you just read in posts that you are replying to. It's either on purpose or you just have fat fingers on the keyboard.
Either way it is difficult to read and I have seen other people here who's first language is not english and they misspell/misspeak differently. This is the only reason that I have doubt.

Last edit: by [NLR]Jacob10000.

annie 7778 killing team..to gett points.. 11 years 9 months ago #34276

• tony69..
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
annie is always a plesure..to talk to you..now you know you have a friend.

pd:hey old hammers..get out of geriatric...and play somen times....

annie 7778 killing team..to gett points.. 11 years 9 months ago #34277

• tony69..
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
jacob..im.from.spain..i learn how to speack english much before than wend i write it.i learn trouth my travellings around the world..but is quiet recient that i am writing...i was the worss student in my class wend i wend to the school..so i did not have to much an a cademic studys..sorry for my spells..

annie 7778 killing team..to gett points.. 11 years 9 months ago #34279

• tony69..
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
i hope your dudes are more clear now...i dont do on.porpuse.

annie 7778 killing team..to gett points.. 11 years 9 months ago #34280

• SkyDavis
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • 111th Falcon squad

Jacob10000 wrote:

tony69.. wrote: and yes annie i must admite that somentimes take the game a beet serius wend i soud not..i think i do ghe same with many adpects of my and my live..i try not to take so serius things...im sorry i did not know you were 12..but do me a favor if you shot me next time dont yust shot the screen...shot me down. ..lol... :P. ..(yust you are aloud to shot me...others please abstein)...

Forgive me if I am wrong, but I am not convinced by your "bad english" it's to consistent. Plus you clearly misspell words that you just read in posts that you are replying to. It's either on purpose or you just have fat fingers on the keyboard.
Either way it is difficult to read and I have seen other people here who's first language is not english and they misspell/misspeak differently. This is the only reason that I have doubt.

I think it is his fingers on the small mobile. I have talked to him in game and he talks clear enuth with no miss spellings.

annie 7778 killing team..to gett points.. 11 years 9 months ago #34281

• tony69..
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
yes sky you dam rithg...big fingers small mobile..samsung x s1...

annie 7778 killing team..to gett points.. 11 years 9 months ago #34316

• bomer1
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • yolo
  • Thank you received: 539
Its true he never spells like this in a game, its ok tony. That happens to me too thats why i got this app called ai type keyboard and u can make the keyboard bigger as big as u want.

annie 7778 killing team..to gett points.. 11 years 9 months ago #34319

• [NLR]*XxXxX*
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 594

tony69.. wrote:
and yes annie i must admite that somentimes take the game a beet serius wend i soud not..i think i do ghe same with many adpects of my and my live..i try not to take so serius things...im sorry i did not know you were 12..but do me a favor if you shot me next time dont yust shot the screen...shot me down. ..lol... . ..(yust you are aloud to shot me...others please abstein)...

What is there to doubt?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dentinhead, bomer1

annie 7778 killing team..to gett points.. 11 years 9 months ago #34591

• CalvinIsAwesome
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Fly [e]nigma, or I won't let you fly.
  • Thank you received: 963

Annie7778 wrote: Hey tony69 i did shoot you and i am sry. Im only 12 and i didnt realize how serious this game is for u. It wont happen again to you or anyone else again. :)

Way to own up, Annie. :) It's good to see the younger players (Yes, guys, I do know I'm only 14. ;) ) being open to constructive criticism. It's always best to follow the rules in a game like this. There's no real reward for rebelling, so only people who don't know better (You), or complete jerkwads play like that. B)

Don't worry too much about your English, Tony. It's understandable, and it's honestly easier to read than English from some people who speak English as their first language. ;)

How old are you, Tony?

Oh, Anny, FYI, you accidentally hit the 2 key instead of the 3 when mentioning your age. Better to clear that up before you force a ban for being underage. ;)
See you in the skies!

annie 7778 killing team..to gett points.. 11 years 9 months ago #34647

• tony69..
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
tx all im happy this matter get solve in a positive way....tx bomer, reid,calvin..for your understanding and wisse actitud.

annie 7778 killing team..to gett points.. 11 years 9 months ago #34682

• SkyDavis
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • 111th Falcon squad

CalvinIsAwesome wrote:

Annie7778 wrote: Hey tony69 i did shoot you and i am sry. Im only 12 and i didnt realize how serious this game is for u. It wont happen again to you or anyone else again. :)

Way to own up, Annie. :) It's good to see the younger players (Yes, guys, I do know I'm only 14. ;) ) being open to constructive criticism. It's always best to follow the rules in a game like this. There's no real reward for rebelling, so only people who don't know better (You), or complete jerkwads play like that. B)

Don't worry too much about your English, Tony. It's understandable, and it's honestly easier to read than English from some people who speak English as their first language. ;)

How old are you, Tony?

Oh, Anny, FYI, you accidentally hit the 2 key instead of the 3 when mentioning your age. Better to clear that up before you force a ban for being underage. ;)

I dont think she would get a ban for being under age lol. I read the app again and it said game is sutible for 9 and up.

annie 7778 killing team..to gett points.. 11 years 9 months ago #34726

• CalvinIsAwesome
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Fly [e]nigma, or I won't let you fly.
  • Thank you received: 963
That's the rating for the single player game. There's a law that requires you to be at least 13 to play a multiplayer game like this.
See you in the skies!

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.854 seconds