Warning

Empty password not allowed.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Dogfight forum!

Tell us and other pilots who you are, what you like and why you became a Dogfight pilot.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Minecraft PE 11 years 8 months ago #41911

• Slenderman
  • The [e]nigma Corps
  • Thank you received: 849
Gosh, after updating and getting the new online multiplayer patch -- I have re-fallen in love with Minecraft:PE!

I patched my game and fixed the lighting issues (much more smoother lighting now), I turned off all fog and I'm working right now on a Slenderman skin for my character! :lol:

If you guys have PE on Android, GO PATCH IT. Yours is the easiest. However, if you're on iOS; follow this:

www.minecraftforum.net/topic/1391739-ios-mcpe-patcher/

You will have to jailbreak your iDevice in order to get Cydia.

If anyone patches their version of MC:PE with the online multiplayer client; let me know and we can meet up in a private server and have either a co-op Survival mode or a Creator mode party, hahahah!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Minecraft PE 11 years 8 months ago #41928

• Slenderman
  • The [e]nigma Corps
Oh, I forgot to mention -- if you want a different skin (but are scared of jailbreaking -- though I see no reason to be); follow this guide:

Yup yup.

Minecraft PE 11 years 8 months ago #41984

• [e]Sputnik
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Mt. Everest is my home.
  • Thank you received: 863

Slenderman wrote: Oh, I forgot to mention -- if you want a different skin (but are scared of jailbreaking -- though I see no reason to be); follow this guide:

Yup yup.

Ok

Say you'll never let me go...
A wise sput once said "you laugh at my skills I laugh at your bank account"

Minecraft PE 11 years 8 months ago #42033

• [NLR]Jacob10000
  • Thank you received: 1711

Slenderman wrote: If you guys have PE on Android, GO PATCH IT. Yours is the easiest.

If anyone patches their version of MC:PE with the online multiplayer client; let me know and we can meet up in a private server and have either a co-op Survival mode or a Creator mode party, hahahah!

So do you have to have your android device rooted? Mine isn't rooted "yet" the more I read the more I want root access but dunno if I wanna do it while I'm still under warranty. What do you think? And do you have any suggestions on which site to go by?

Minecraft PE 11 years 8 months ago #42041

• Slenderman
  • The [e]nigma Corps

Jacob10000 wrote:

Slenderman wrote: If you guys have PE on Android, GO PATCH IT. Yours is the easiest.

So do you have to have your android device rooted? Mine isn't rooted "yet" the more I read the more I want root access but dunno if I wanna do it while I'm still under warranty. What do you think? And do you have any suggestions on which site to go by?

I don't use Android -- I'm running iOS. But yes, I'm heavily involved in the jailbreaking scene. Jailbreaking does void your warrenty -- however (as it's constantly being said) it is not illegal. When I first jailbroke my iDevice I did indeed encounter a few problems -- because back then you had to do everything manually. But even if I messed it up -- all I did was restore an old backup of my iDevice. Problem solved.

Nowadays there are numerous programs that jailbreak/root your device for you. All you have to do is simply download the program, install, run the root/break and you're all set.

However -- I'm not sure about the Android as many Android phones are considered to be a bit unstable. If I were you, I'd take a trip over to Google and look up your Android's model number along with how to root it. The plethora of information is waiting. :)

tl;dr I don't see how people buy into the age old "OMG U WIL BREAK UR STUFF AND GO TO STEVE JOBS JAIL OMG". Do your research and do as you wish. Jailbreaking my device has been the best thing I've ever done.

Minecraft PE 11 years 8 months ago #42048

• VortexIII
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 46
Never played before.

Minecraft PE 11 years 8 months ago #42059

• Slenderman
  • The [e]nigma Corps
Minecraft is pretty sweet, Vortex. I'm pretty sure you can play the demo on the official website. No download required; just make an account and mess around. :)

Minecraft PE 11 years 8 months ago #42066

• [e]Sputnik
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Slenderman wrote: Minecraft is pretty sweet, Vortex. I'm pretty sure you can play the demo on the official website. No download required; just make an account and mess around. :)

Yup,it is

Minecraft PE 11 years 8 months ago #42069

• VortexIII
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 46
I've never understood the concept.
Today someone asked me "brett, which one do you think is better, halo or modern combat, or black cops or something.
My response was I've never played any. And he about flipped. And the rest of the day I was more popular than usual. Yeah, today was a good day

Minecraft PE 11 years 8 months ago #42081

• Slenderman
  • The [e]nigma Corps

VortexIII wrote: I've never understood the concept.
Today someone asked me "brett, which one do you think is better, halo or modern combat, or black cops or something.
My response was I've never played any. And he about flipped. And the rest of the day I was more popular than usual. Yeah, today was a good day

I know EXACTLY what you mean. The only Call of Duty game I enjoy (and continue enjoying) online is Call of Duty 1. More mature crowd, insanely awesome maps, etc. Same thing goes for the original Battlefield 1942. I like the classics before they're corrupted by money & selling quotas.

Anyways, I like you never saw a point in Minecraft. But I though "Meh, I'll try it." and got a cracked Beta version of Minecraft.

Wow. I was addicted. The only way I can explain it is -- if you were like myself; you loved Legos as a child.

Minecraft is so much like Legos in the sense that it really activates that creative "building" part of your brain. And you gotta work/mine for your "bricks".

You just have to try it. Most love it; a few hate it.

I really love it. :cheer:
The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR]Jacob10000

Minecraft PE 11 years 8 months ago #42118

• CalvinIsAwesome
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Fly [e]nigma, or I won't let you fly.
  • Thank you received: 963
I think it's kinda interesting how this post only has two pages, but never really dies.

Anyway, back to Minecraft. :P
See you in the skies!

Minecraft PE 11 years 8 months ago #42120

• [NLR]Jacob10000
I agree with slendy its almost like being in a Lego world. Btw I love Lego and even though I'm 26 I still have a 60 gallon tub full of legos.

Minecraft PE 11 years 8 months ago #42122

• CalvinIsAwesome
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
60 gallon? Lol, I've got a 5 gallon tub from when I was little. :P I always hated how there was one piece that you always found when you didn't want it....
See you in the skies!

Minecraft PE 11 years 8 months ago #42125

• [NLR]Jacob10000
Yeah I kept all my toys from childhood, not to pass on but to play with at a later date. Lol maybe next weekend. :woohoo:

Minecraft PE 11 years 8 months ago #42126

• CalvinIsAwesome
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Lol, I'm not getting rid of the classic stuff I've got for my kids to play with at gramma and grampa's house. ;)
See you in the skies!

Minecraft PE 11 years 8 months ago #42165

• [e]Sputnik
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Good legos