Warning

Empty password not allowed.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Dogfight forum!

Tell us and other pilots who you are, what you like and why you became a Dogfight pilot.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!
  • Page:

TOPIC:

The Faces of your Pets 11 years 8 months ago #34169

• |111th|KptnSINGH
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Top dolllar paid for ur rusty wings
  • Thank you received: 705
no relatives bro,

I had relatives in second war. One who went MIA in burma but was found later.

hey, Ive noticed ur reallly kicking butt since you joined MOM

this is how i fly !!! :)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The Faces of your Pets 11 years 8 months ago #34170

• bomer1
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • yolo
  • Thank you received: 539
I dont have pets. :( my parents wont let me get a dog. Cool dogs everyone. I love lunas and makaela dogs the most, i want a great dane, german shepard, and a husky.

And doberman

Last edit: by bomer1.

The Faces of your Pets 11 years 8 months ago #34172

• [e]Sputnik
  • [e]Sputnik's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Mt. Everest is my home.
  • Thank you received: 863

bomer1 wrote: I dont have pets. :( my parents wont let me get a dog. Cool dogs everyone. I love lunas and makaela dogs the most, i want a great dane, german shepard, and a husky.

And doberman

Bomer I'll send you a $@&@in stupid a@@ ginea pig

Say you'll never let me go...
A wise sput once said "you laugh at my skills I laugh at your bank account"

The Faces of your Pets 11 years 8 months ago #34201

• bomer1
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • yolo
No dogs are the only pets for me and that too big dogs. And smart ones too. And ones that can rip people to shread those are cool no one can rob my house.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Makaela

The Faces of your Pets 11 years 8 months ago #34223

• Makaela
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 76

bomer1 wrote: No dogs are the only pets for me and that too big dogs. And smart ones too. And ones that can rip people to shread those are cool no one can rob my house.

just make sure, if you ever want a pitbull, your insurance will allow you to own one, or charge an extra 2000 a year because we ended up having to get rid of ours after having it for a month it was so sad :'( I miss that dog... Just a heads up because its the worst when you have to get rid of a dog after its part of your family
Don't ever quit.

The Faces of your Pets 11 years 8 months ago #34230

• SkyDavis
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • 111th Falcon squad
  • Thank you received: 836

Makaela wrote:

bomer1 wrote: No dogs are the only pets for me and that too big dogs. And smart ones too. And ones that can rip people to shread those are cool no one can rob my house.

just make sure, if you ever want a pitbull, your insurance will allow you to own one, or charge an extra 2000 a year because we ended up having to get rid of ours after having it for a month it was so sad :'( I miss that dog... Just a heads up because its the worst when you have to get rid of a dog after its part of your family

you had a pitt bull and you had to get rid of it. Stuped people. If the dog did not hurt no one you should be able to keep it. My sister and her boyfrind have 2 pit bulls. They would be devistated if they had to get rid of them. They have a nice vet thoue. He did a dna test and messed with it so that the dogs could not be taken away for being pit bulls.

The Faces of your Pets 11 years 8 months ago #34235

• bomer1
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • yolo
No not pit bulls and its how u train them that matters. Other wise wolf+husky wouod be worst and my aunt has it. Friendly dog.

The Faces of your Pets 11 years 8 months ago #34245

• SkyDavis
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • 111th Falcon squad

bomer1 wrote: No not pit bulls and its how u train them that matters. Other wise wolf+husky wouod be worst and my aunt has it. Friendly dog.

yep pitbulls how they act depend on there owner.

The Faces of your Pets 11 years 8 months ago #34255

• |111th|KptnSINGH
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
one thing im glad about

is that this thread is called

The Faces of your Pets

instead of

The Feces of your Pets

:ohmy:

bwalalalalalollaolllalllaheheheheheheheha

The Faces of your Pets 11 years 8 months ago #34271

• [NLR]Jacob10000
  • Thank you received: 1711

Skydavis1 wrote:

Makaela wrote:

you had a pitt bull and you had to get rid of it. Stuped people. If the dog did not hurt no one you should be able to keep it. My sister and her boyfrind have 2 pit bulls. They would be devistated if they had to get rid of them. They have a nice vet thoue. He did a dna test and messed with it so that the dogs could not be taken away for being pit bulls.

Sorry but you are wrong here. When I was little our neighbors had a pit-bull, it was a very nice dog. When they had their mobile home removed and built an actual house, the dog went nuts and we don't know why. My dad had to kill it finally because it wouldn't let us out of our house and was trying to get through the glass backdoor. Maybe because things change so much at it's home but it had nothing to do with the owners and how they treated the dog. It just went bad. I have seen more pits do it than others but there have been some rottweilers, standard poodles, and dobermans do the same thing just not as many.

The Faces of your Pets 11 years 8 months ago #34282

• SkyDavis
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • 111th Falcon squad

Jacob10000 wrote:

Skydavis1 wrote:

Makaela wrote:

Sorry but you are wrong here. When I was little our neighbors had a pit-bull, it was a very nice dog. When they had their mobile home removed and built an actual house, the dog went nuts and we don't know why. My dad had to kill it finally because it wouldn't let us out of our house and was trying to get through the glass backdoor. Maybe because things change so much at it's home but it had nothing to do with the owners and how they treated the dog. It just went bad. I have seen more pits do it than others but there have been some rottweilers, standard poodles, and dobermans do the same thing just not as many.

It dose not allwase have to deal with the owner some times some kid walking down the street might do somthing to it and piss it off. I have seen that happen to many dogs. Kid walks by fence sees there i a dog in there and throue rocks in there at it or makes racket to scare the thing. That never goes well. There are many things out there that could make the dog mad. There are a ton of possiblitys why the dog could have gone berserk. I have even seen a racist pitbull before. You go to doge city and you have some of them mexican kids that think there a gang and they go around beat up kids and make dogs mad. Anyway luke my brother in law to be dad lives there and he has a pit bull that will get mad and angry when a mexican walks by or comes over. But anyone that dose not have dark skin or look mexican the dog will be nice to. It dose this because it dose not have some wight people messing with it or causing it problems but has some stuped mexican kids that think there gangsters coming around and being a bunch of jack asses. In most cases it is how the owner treated the dog or how other people treated the dog.

The Faces of your Pets 11 years 8 months ago #34287

• [NLR]Jacob10000
  • Thank you received: 1711
This is out in the woods where you can't even see each others houses for all the trees and such. The dog had been very well behaved in the past and had no kids walking by messin with it. One day it just decided that our house was it's territory and we were not welcome anymore.

The Faces of your Pets 11 years 8 months ago #34289

• [e]Sputnik
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Kptn Singh wrote: one thing im glad about

is that this thread is called

The Faces of your Pets

instead of

The Feces of your Pets

:ohmy:

bwalalalalalollaolllalllaheheheheheheheha

Lol

The Faces of your Pets 11 years 8 months ago #34312

• [e]Sputnik
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Helo....I'm back in this new form until they get my acct. fixed. Ssssshhhh! The idiots that have been shooting "PHOTOPLANE" down on purpose are on my list now.
I kept track.

What I wanted to share with you is this: In a match where the tank can't do any damage, leave them be. If he's on the ground causing no damage, (he couldn't hurt us unless he got lucky), they are not in the air causing havoc.Quietly.

Come home fly we miss you :(
This massage is two months old last one I got from him

The Faces of your Pets 11 years 8 months ago #34315

• |111th|KptnSINGH
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

[e]Sputnik wrote: Helo....I'm back in this new form until they get my acct. fixed. Ssssshhhh! The idiots that have been shooting "PHOTOPLANE" down on purpose are on my list now.
I kept track.

What I wanted to share with you is this: In a match where the tank can't do any damage, leave them be. If he's on the ground causing no damage, (he couldn't hurt us unless he got lucky), they are not in the air causing havoc.Quietly.

Come home fly we miss you :(
This massage is two months old last one I got from him

random

The Faces of your Pets 11 years 8 months ago #34334

• Makaela
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member

Jacob10000 wrote:

Skydavis1 wrote:

Makaela wrote:

don't get me started on this lol pitbulls are some of the nicest most loyal dogs and in other countrys they are thought of much different than here, I will admit that sometimes they go crazy and for the most part its because of how they were brought up but those random instances happen with any bread its just a big difference when a pitbull decides to be vicious then let's say a yorki... People always blame everything on the pit, for instance this lady let her little dog of its leash in our neighborhood and there was a guy walking his pit across the street the little dog went up barking at the pit and the pit bit it back, now this dog could have easily killed the other but it just left it with a scratch little to no blood and the lady tries to blame it on the pit!!! Stupid little dog tries to bite a pitbull and when it defends itself it gets blamed...stupid ... I don't care what ppl say about pits other dogs are just the same people just don't notice because if the situation would have been flipped wear an unleashed pit attacked the leashed shih Tzu then it would have been a huuuuugeee deal, idk I think little dogs are just as "bad" people just don't notice because they can't cause as much damage so people think its "cute" ..... It's like when my dog jumps once people act like its a untrained terrible dog but their little dogs jump on me non stop and they don't care THEIR dog is the one that's untrained (sry got off topic on the last sentance kinda... But anyway I hope all this made sence I didn't look over it lol)
Don't ever quit.

The Faces of your Pets 11 years 8 months ago #34387

• isaactheman
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 151
Once we had a break-in while everyone, except for me, was sleeping, but luckily the person left, with nothing, as soon as they got in, we believe he had something to do with it.

Our Chinese crested hairless, Zigfred "Ziggy" Earl Revia, aka, the hairless ratdog wonder

Last edit: by isaactheman.

The Faces of your Pets 11 years 8 months ago #34392

• Makaela
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member

isaactheman wrote: Once we had a break-in while everyone, except for me, was sleeping, but luckily the person left, with nothing, as soon as they got in, we believe he had something to do with it.

Aw I love these dogs I've never met anyone with one before lol they are so ugly that they are cute

Our Chinese crested hairless, Zigfred "Ziggy" Earl Revia, aka, the hairless ratdog wonder

Don't ever quit.

The Faces of your Pets 11 years 8 months ago #34403

• isaactheman
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
And they don't shed
The following user(s) said Thank You: Makaela

The Faces of your Pets 11 years 8 months ago #36285

• isaactheman
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
I don't think Slendy, or me, would ever catch my dog if I let him out in the woods, fast little snot

The Faces of your Pets 11 years 8 months ago #36289

• Owlguy17
  • Thank you received: 10

isaactheman wrote: Once we had a break-in while everyone, except for me, was sleeping, but luckily the person left, with nothing, as soon as they got in, we believe he had something to do with it.

I'm surprised that you dog didn't have evil eyes like some of the others! ;)

It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light.

~Aristotle Onassis
Skysharks guide the way to glory and honor.
(With the help of an owl, of course)

Last edit: by Owlguy17 .

The Faces of your Pets 11 years 8 months ago #36292

• isaactheman
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
You misspelled focus in your signature, and, my dog doesn't face the fight in him to have evil eyes

Last edit: by isaactheman.

The Faces of your Pets 11 years 8 months ago #39339

• VortexIII
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 46

Slenderman wrote:

[e]Sputnik wrote: Did you find him slendy?

No, I gave up. As I was leaving and heading toward a forest clearing however, I found a group of teens. I took them all.

:ohmy: slendy! We're you going to take his dog....

For a nice little walk?

The Faces of your Pets 11 years 8 months ago #39366

• Livingdead99
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 66
:)

[e]Sputnik wrote: Well this is a thread of where you can share images of your pets.
Ill go first.
This is a Picture of my pet Guinea Pig whose name is Brain.

The Faces of your Pets 11 years 8 months ago #39367

• Livingdead99
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 66

Luna6 wrote:

Our Siberian Husky. We named him Timberwolf.

:)

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.571 seconds