Warning

Empty password not allowed.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Dogfight forum!

Tell us and other pilots who you are, what you like and why you became a Dogfight pilot.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!
  • Page:

TOPIC:

A message to haters. 11 years 9 months ago #32899

• SkyDavis
  • SkyDavis's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • 111th Falcon squad
  • Thank you received: 836

Makaela wrote:

Makaela wrote: Do this on your private thread.. it is very annoying

£oser wrote: Lol.

Blain wrote: LOL

Skydavis1 wrote: lol.

Rude.

lol.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

A message to haters. 11 years 9 months ago #32900

• SheiBe Kopf
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 744
I don't hate Sky or any of the Ace's or Super Ace's. If I shoot you once and you shoot me 20 times, I feel like I won... Not for long though since you all shoot me down so quick later. If you are in the top 100, there's a reason, and all the rest of us have to realize that maybe just maybe this guy is a little better Dogfighter than the other thousands of people playing.

Aces still have to watch their 6 just like the bottom 100.. Remember If M.O.M catches you your Dead !! or atleast slightly wounded.. :unsure:

Last edit: by SheiBe Kopf.

A message to haters. 11 years 9 months ago #32902

• SkyDavis
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • 111th Falcon squad

SheiBe Kopf wrote: I don't hate Sky or any of the Ace's or Super Ace's. If I shoot you once and you shoot me 20 times, I feel like I won... Not for long though since you all shoot me down so quick later. If you are in the top 100, there's a reason, and all the rest of us have to realize that maybe just maybe this guy is a little better Dogfighter than the other thousands of people playing.

Aces still have to watch their 6 just like the bottom 100.. Remember If M.O.M catches you your Dead !! or atleast slightly wounded.. :unsure:

The people i was directing this at was just a bunch of 3 year olds. There is not one of them on the top 100 list lol. They think it is a aginst the law for them to be shot down. They were like the brits in the revolutionary. They got mad beacuse the americans were poping out of trees and shooting them.

A message to haters. 11 years 9 months ago #32905

• SheiBe Kopf
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 744
[They were like the brits in the revolutionary. They got mad beacuse the americans were poping out of trees and shooting them.[/quote]

Thanks Sky you just helped me become a better player... I never have been looking for those Guys Poping Out of Trees :huh: ... Don't give away your secrets :whistle:

A message to haters. 11 years 9 months ago #32934

• SkyDavis
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • 111th Falcon squad

SheiBe Kopf wrote: [They were like the brits in the revolutionary. They got mad beacuse the americans were poping out of trees and shooting them.

Thanks Sky you just helped me become a better player... I never have been looking for those Guys Poping Out of Trees :huh: ... Don't give away your secrets :whistle:[/quote]

Lol You know people alctuly do that in this game but they use the hills. I have seen walking solders run to tress as well and hide.

Last edit: by SkyDavis.

A message to haters. 11 years 9 months ago #32939

• Oedius Momicus
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • MOLON LABE!
  • Thank you received: 346
And don't forget about those pesky soldiers hiding on the carriers! The source of some of those mysterious bullet holes in your windshield when you are sitting there trying to capture carrier.

A message to haters. 11 years 9 months ago #32942

• SkyDavis
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • 111th Falcon squad

oedius wrote: And don't forget about those pesky soldiers hiding on the carriers! The source of some of those mysterious bullet holes in your windshield when you are sitting there trying to capture carrier.

Ya i hate that.

A message to haters. 11 years 9 months ago #33040

• BStrachan
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 650

Skydavis1 wrote: My dear hater friends or not so much of friends do not complane or whine or have tantrums when i kill you or rage and call me a hacker. My not so friendly friends you just simply did not move out of the way there for it is your fault for tempting me to shoot you.

Sincerly SkyDavis the man you hate for shooting you down in a game that was made so you could be killd.

I do beleve i speak for all of the aces and super aces of dogfight hear when it comes to them 3 year olds that got problrms with you shooting them down so they cant bomb or kill the guy on your team.

Lol I get the same thing. I let them shot me down and I still get ur a hacker it's funny ;)

A message to haters. 11 years 9 months ago #33051

• SkyDavis
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • 111th Falcon squad
Ya it is funny but it gets annoying when it happens every 2 to 3 games.

A message to haters. 11 years 9 months ago #33342

• Doghouse666
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 108
I had nyjet$fan pull that on me a while ago. he said he would "put me on the forum" for shooting him down. I just took some screen shots and laughed.

You can fit a square peg in a round hole, but you can't polish a turd.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Makaela

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.447 seconds