Warning

Empty password not allowed.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Dogfight forum!

Tell us and other pilots who you are, what you like and why you became a Dogfight pilot.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Re: Lol, about thirty minutes into a FIFTEEN hour trip 11 years 9 months ago #27157

• isaactheman
  • isaactheman's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 151
Yeah, I tried to fix it but I don't know how to get it to work.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: Lol, about thirty minutes into a FIFTEEN hour trip 11 years 9 months ago #27262

• CalvinIsAwesome
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Fly [e]nigma, or I won't let you fly.
  • Thank you received: 963
Post it to photobucket and post thr img link from there. :)
See you in the skies!
The following user(s) said Thank You: isaactheman

Re: Lol, about thirty minutes into a FIFTEEN hour trip 11 years 9 months ago #27448

• isaactheman
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
That's a good Idea! :cheer:

Re: Lol, about thirty minutes into a FIFTEEN hour trip 11 years 9 months ago #27449

• isaactheman
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Ok there,it is, lets play "What's that torture device tree?!"
[img size=1281kb] [/img]

Re: Lol, about thirty minutes into a FIFTEEN hour trip 11 years 9 months ago #27450

• isaactheman
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
[img size=1551kb] [/img]
My crazy youth pastor in his blue shirt, I tried to get a pic of Greg while he was dancing

Re: Lol, about thirty minutes into a FIFTEEN hour trip 11 years 9 months ago #27451

• isaactheman
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
vid1066.photobucket.com/albums/u413/Isaa...2-07-24-17-15-34.mp4 watch the vid
lol, this is Darnell dancing, he's good! Sorry about the sound quality, but jest let Darnell dance! :) :cheer: Go Darnell!

Last edit: by isaactheman.

Re: Lol, about thirty minutes into a FIFTEEN hour trip 11 years 9 months ago #27504

• isaactheman
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
TIRED! .

Re: Lol, about thirty minutes into a FIFTEEN hour trip 11 years 9 months ago #27814

• isaactheman
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Serving God has never been this fun, from accidental condom jokes while helping restock a supplies shed/pantry at an HIV awareness/treatment place to me playfully running for my life from and eventually getting dogpiled on and having my back and legs bodyslammed by an army of excited little kids for their amusement and rolling down a hill with them and giving a little boy a piggy back ride and leading a prayer for a family on my own for the very first time at a tent service in florida city in the parking lot of a church, directed towards elementary school kids.
Also, of honorable Mention, watching two random guys have an INTENSE timed chess match or three and getting a bunch of people to start singing "I've got a lovely bunch of coconuts" and dancing to a newish christian choice's song making melodies in my heart which had the dance steps in the song in rounds and wIth each round, you add another step to the just round: round one: thumbs up. Round two: elbows back. round three: legs apart. Round four: knees bent. Round five: head back. Round six: tongue out.Round seve: turn, around. Round eight: sit down. (end of song) & the whole time you're wobbling your entire body. EXCERSIZE.LIKE.A.BOSS.!!!!! :lol:
And one of my roommates, a total pretty boy, just took such a huge dump, he clogged the toilet, and after he finished fixing it, with plenty of "nope not fixed's" from pastor G, he set the bucket, containing the mess and plunger at the door of the suite across the hall and joked " the people in 104 had something bad to eat." :lol:
The following user(s) said Thank You: CalvinIsAwesome

Re: Lol, about thirty minutes into a FIFTEEN hour trip 11 years 9 months ago #27817

• isaactheman
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Lyrics for making melodies in my heart

Chorus: making melodies in my heart,
Making melodies in my heart,
Making melodies in my heart for the king of kings x3 (repeat all three lines three times)

(Repeat chorus three times)

Thumbs up, (sing chorus once)

(same for rounds 2-7, except adding on the action corresponding to the current round to the ever growing list of actions)
Round eight : thumbs up, elbows back, legs apart, knees bent, head, back, tongue out, turn around, sit down ( on this one you don't sing the chorus)

Last edit: by isaactheman. Reason: Lyrics corrections

Re: Lol, about thirty minutes into a FIFTEEN hour trip 11 years 9 months ago #27874

• CalvinIsAwesome
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Fly [e]nigma, or I won't let you fly.
  • Thank you received: 963

isaactheman wrote: Serving God has never been this fun, from accidental condom jokes while helping restock a supplies shed/pantry at an HIV awareness/treatment place to me playfully running for my life from and eventually getting dogpiled on and having my back and legs bodyslammed by an army of excited little kids for their amusement and rolling down a hill with them and giving a little boy a piggy back ride and leading a prayer for a family on my own for the very first time at a tent service in florida city in the parking lot of a church, directed towards elementary school kids.
Also, of honorable Mention, watching two random guys have an INTENSE timed chess match or three and getting a bunch of people to start singing "I've got a lovely bunch of coconuts" and dancing to a newish christian choice's song making melodies in my heart which had the dance steps in the song in rounds and wIth each round, you add another step to the just round: round one: thumbs up. Round two: elbows back. round three: legs apart. Round four: knees bent. Round five: head back. Round six: tongue out.Round seve: turn, around. Round eight: sit down. (end of song) & the whole time you're wobbling your entire body. EXCERSIZE.LIKE.A.BOSS.!!!!! :lol:
And one of my roommates, a total pretty boy, just took such a huge dump, he clogged the toilet, and after he finished fixing it, with plenty of "nope not fixed's" from pastor G, he set the bucket, containing the mess and plunger at the door of the suite across the hall and joked " the people in 104 had something bad to eat." :lol:

Good job with all the work, Isaac, glad to see more people doing stuff like this.

Lol, the same thing happened to me in Florida when I went down with my class. One of my roommates, Brandon, one of the most popular guys in school, managed to clog our toilet. :P He had to wait in the room for a plumber while the rest of us went down to the pool with the girls. B) ;) When we got back from the pool after a few hours, it still stank, of course. One of my other roommates, Ty, took my can of Ax deodorant, and sprayed HALF THE CAN in the bathroom, and shut the door. It's a longer story, but that's the part that relates. That was a fun trip... :)
See you in the skies!

Re: Lol, about thirty minutes into a FIFTEEN hour trip 11 years 9 months ago #28348

• isaactheman
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Well, yesterday, we went to little haiti in miami and did a lot of help (and I got to get something from the ice cream truck, for the second time ever, the first time, 10+ years ago, I got a darth vader popsicle with red gum ball eyes, this time, I got a choco taco, GOOD!

I painted a man's doors and helped repaint his house, you should have seen him, you'd never think something as small as painting a house could make someone get so excited he was all like :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

But then it got to hot and I got dehydrated and my arm was shaking uncontrollaby and my headhurt (my sugar intake) so I couldn't participate in washing little kid's feet and giving them free shoes
At 5:42 the sky looks like a GIANT BRUISE.

Re: Lol, about thirty minutes into a FIFTEEN hour trip 11 years 9 months ago #29104

• isaactheman
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
On the return trip, time,zone changed, 6:20 again

Re: Lol, about thirty minutes into a FIFTEEN hour trip 11 years 9 months ago #29198

• McMillion
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • My Eyes Set High
  • Thank you received: 24
This is a great thread! Love the diary like posts isaactheman. Love youth groups and what they stand for. Awesome reading your accounts of how its going.
-My Eyes Set High
My Eyes Set High.

Re: Lol, about thirty minutes into a FIFTEEN hour trip 11 years 9 months ago #29200

• [e]Sputnik
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Mt. Everest is my home.
  • Thank you received: 863
Mcmillion
You're
My eyes set high
Off the game

Say you'll never let me go...
A wise sput once said "you laugh at my skills I laugh at your bank account"

Re: Lol, about thirty minutes into a FIFTEEN hour trip 11 years 9 months ago #29231

• McMillion
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • My Eyes Set High
  • Thank you received: 24
I am indeed!
My Eyes Set High.

Re: Lol, about thirty minutes into a FIFTEEN hour trip 11 years 9 months ago #29701

• isaactheman
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Well, I for one had a great trip, even if there was a few bumpy times.

Re: Lol, about thirty minutes into a FIFTEEN hour trip 11 years 9 months ago #29703

• Makaela
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 76
Church trips are always a lot more fun than most people think they are lol, I love em
Don't ever quit.

Last edit: by Makaela.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.509 seconds