×

Warning

Empty password not allowed.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: The Official [M]isfits Squadron

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 1 week 5 days ago #375465

  • [M]LtDan nhouse
  • [M]LtDan nhouse's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • What goes up Must come down
  • Posts: 460
  • Thank you received: 1160

Now we said our abc's lol
The following user(s) said Thank You: Baby Crockett, DireWolf{WP****}

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 1 week 5 days ago #375466

  • Skeeter72{WP}
  • Skeeter72{WP}'s Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Everyone has a plan, untill punched in the mouth.
  • Posts: 681
  • Thank you received: 1687

That was just the Woodwinds. ..the percussion is yet to shine. ...

Please Log in to join the conversation.




"The object of war is not to die for your country, but to make the other bastard die for his". - George Patton

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 1 week 5 days ago #375467

  • Skeeter72{WP}
  • Skeeter72{WP}'s Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Everyone has a plan, untill punched in the mouth.
  • Posts: 681
  • Thank you received: 1687

Hello Sir [M]'s...aheeem....badaabuuoOom!
Tchhhhhhe....lol

Please Log in to join the conversation.




"The object of war is not to die for your country, but to make the other bastard die for his". - George Patton

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 1 week 3 days ago #375481

  • . B.52!
  • .    B.52!'s Avatar
  • Offline
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Posts: 80
  • Thank you received: 265

Is the Misfits done or game over!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

(img)http:lli59.tinypic.com128wdjc5. (Ling

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 1 week 3 days ago #375482

  • . B.52!
  • .    B.52!'s Avatar
  • Offline
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Posts: 80
  • Thank you received: 265

Im joining the TFL . THANKS

Please Log in to join the conversation.

(img)http:lli59.tinypic.com128wdjc5. (Ling

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 1 week 2 days ago #375489

  • [*M]TBUILT
  • [*M]TBUILT's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Moderator
  • I back my squad 100% what's your excuse?
  • Posts: 4646
  • Thank you received: 16799

. B.52! wrote: Is the Misfits done or game over!


Apologies for not checking in over the last month or so the holidays you know.;) last I checked we where still here B but unfortunately the last update has several players grounded.
Hey Gaw any luck with that refund yet? I know you haven't been able to play since that last update.. what's it been now 3 week's and no word on how much longer it will be before apple gets another update to fix the last one?
Maybe your tablet is obsolete now as well..:whistle:
Me? my new tablet lags as soon as I turn the game on so no I haven't played in some time now.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M] Pagan, Baby Crockett, Cypher7{WP}

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 1 week 2 days ago #375490

  • [*M]TBUILT
  • [*M]TBUILT's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Moderator
  • I back my squad 100% what's your excuse?
  • Posts: 4646
  • Thank you received: 16799

. B.52! wrote: Im joining the TFL . THANKS


I know your a man of few words B so...
Thanks. :)
Take care buddy our doors are always open.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M] Pagan, Baby Crockett, Cypher7{WP}

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 1 week 1 day ago #375517

  • [M]LtDan nhouse
  • [M]LtDan nhouse's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • What goes up Must come down
  • Posts: 460
  • Thank you received: 1160

Good times B good bunch over there for sure .
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M] Pagan, Baby Crockett

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 5 days 22 hours ago #375546

  • [*M]TBUILT
  • [*M]TBUILT's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Moderator
  • I back my squad 100% what's your excuse?
  • Posts: 4646
  • Thank you received: 16799
Think I'll take my jet up and just spin past those blooming idiots in ww1 planes without firing a shot cause I gots no skillz to fly and shoot with a ww1 plane. :lol: :whistle:
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M] Pagan, [*M]Comet

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last Edit: by [*M]TBUILT.

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 5 days 21 hours ago #375550

  • DireWolf{WP****}
  • DireWolf{WP****}'s Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Posts: 1758
  • Thank you received: 3664
Heya Misfits!

You should do it T..!
There's no update, but the WW2 jets are having issues firing on WW1 planes. Seems the 'update' is simple mixed war failure. On a plus side my WWI plane can taken down the flying barns of jets easily...:lol:

Misfits, this howl if for you--OOOOOOOOooooooOOOOOOoooooOOOoOOOOOOOoooooooOOOOOO
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M] Pagan, [*M]Comet

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 5 days 17 hours ago #375553

  • Viper10{WP}
  • Viper10{WP}'s Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Tip of the spear
  • Posts: 3163
  • Thank you received: 6972

[*M]TBUILT wrote: Think I'll take my jet up and just spin past those blooming idiots in ww1 planes without firing a shot cause I gots no skillz to fly and shoot with a ww1 plane. :lol: :whistle:


Mad skillz. You got mad skillz. You misspelled it. :lol:
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]Comet

Please Log in to join the conversation.









United We Prowl/Together We Howl

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 5 days 12 hours ago #375554

  • [*M]TBUILT
  • [*M]TBUILT's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Moderator
  • I back my squad 100% what's your excuse?
  • Posts: 4646
  • Thank you received: 16799

Viper10{WP} wrote:

[*M]TBUILT wrote: Think I'll take my jet up and just spin past those blooming idiots in ww1 planes without firing a shot cause I gots no skillz to fly and shoot with a ww1 plane. :lol: :whistle:


Mad skillz. You got mad skillz. You misspelled it. :lol:


Yeah that was on purpose. :woohoo: ;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]Comet, Viper10{WP}

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 5 days 7 hours ago #375558

  • [*M]Comet
  • [*M]Comet's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Moderator
  • Take off eh!
  • Posts: 2585
  • Thank you received: 11891

[*M]TBUILT wrote:

Viper10{WP} wrote:

[*M]TBUILT wrote: Think I'll take my jet up and just spin past those blooming idiots in ww1 planes without firing a shot cause I gots no skillz to fly and shoot with a ww1 plane. :lol: :whistle:


Mad skillz. You got mad skillz. You misspelled it. :lol:


Yeah that was on purpose. :woohoo: ;)



And yes if you are one who complains to another player or insults them for using a fairly purchased in good faith jet boat with a tow bar for skiing and tubing by the bridge then you are much more than a blooming idiot, the skis are extra too. I pull Ray Charles, he runs into the bridge supports. He pulls me, he drives the boat through the Jolly Roger. We want our money back!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, DireWolf{WP****}, Cypher7{WP}

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 5 days 53 minutes ago #375562

  • Viper10{WP}
  • Viper10{WP}'s Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Tip of the spear
  • Posts: 3163
  • Thank you received: 6972

[*M]Comet wrote:

[*M]TBUILT wrote:

Viper10{WP} wrote:

[*M]TBUILT wrote: Think I'll take my jet up and just spin past those blooming idiots in ww1 planes without firing a shot cause I gots no skillz to fly and shoot with a ww1 plane. :lol: :whistle:


Mad skillz. You got mad skillz. You misspelled it. :lol:


Yeah that was on purpose. :woohoo: ;)



And yes if you are one who complains to another player or insults them for using a fairly purchased in good faith jet boat with a tow bar for skiing and tubing by the bridge then you are much more than a blooming idiot, the skis are extra too. I pull Ray Charles, he runs into the bridge supports. He pulls me, he drives the boat through the Jolly Roger. We want our money back!


So THAT'S why nobody goes to the Jolly Roger anymore... all the damage from the boats that plow into it fairly regularly.

I thought the place looked different. Ray Charles said it looked the same but he always says that.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mongo, [*M]Comet

Please Log in to join the conversation.









United We Prowl/Together We Howl
Moderators: [*M]bhfoust[*M]TBUILT[M*]JÄCK BÜRTÖN1[*M]bzerkbzerk[*M]Comet
Time to create page: 0.392 seconds