Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 7 years 4 weeks ago #359580

• [*M]Skyripper
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • "Time is infinite, Life is not"
  • Thank you received: 11461
Greetings Brothers! Stopping by, Life has once again jammed the throttles to the stops. Took the day off tomorrow to deal with some issues. Hopefully I'll get some flying in! Definitely going to get some drinking in!

Maybe if I sleep in I'll keep my butt up past 9!

See you tomorrow!
⚡Rip

[M]isfit to the core

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 7 years 4 weeks ago #359582

• [*M]Comet
  • Take off eh!
  • Thank you received: 11899

Baby Crockett wrote: Thinking about fishing or working on fishing or gone fishing or fishing up something or fishing !

You got your tomatoes planted yet for those African kids El 52 O?
Bannerless and naked. Whatever...
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M] GAW

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 7 years 4 weeks ago #359583

• [*M]Comet
  • Take off eh!

[*M]Skyripper wrote: Greetings Brothers! Stopping by, Life has once again jammed the throttles to the stops. Took the day off tomorrow to deal with some issues. Hopefully I'll get some flying in! Definitely going to get some drinking in!

Maybe if I sleep in I'll keep my butt up past 9!

See you tomorrow!
⚡Rip

You're taking tomorrow off? But it's Saturday tomorrow...

Ok I'm just messing with you Rip...its Tuesday.

Ok I'm lying again...

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 7 years 4 weeks ago #359586

• darraxx
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 10674

Baby Crockett wrote: Thinking about fishing or working on fishing or gone fishing or fishing up something or fishing !

Feeling the need myself brother.may need to buy a new boat this year ...new trolling motor....new gear....
Im gonig fishing damn it.dont call dont text dont email.if your my boss have a nice day

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 7 years 4 weeks ago #359593

• Cypher7{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 4939
Thought I would drop in and Salute our Misfit brothers. I dont get to fly often anymore and have been extremely busy with work and life. Just wanted to say hello and will be looking for some fly time this weekend. Hope to see the big M in Blue

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwooooooooooooooooooooooo
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M] GAW, Viper10{WP}

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 7 years 4 weeks ago #359601

• Viper10{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Tip of the spear
  • Thank you received: 7914

Cypher7{WP} wrote: Thought I would drop in and Salute our Misfit brothers. I dont get to fly often anymore and have been extremely busy with work and life. Just wanted to say hello and will be looking for some fly time this weekend. Hope to see the big M in Blue

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwooooooooooooooooooooooo

What he said.

Always good to see the big M in the skies, especially blue!!!

United We Prowl/Together We Howl
The following user(s) said Thank You: Cypher7{WP}

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 7 years 4 weeks ago #359602

• [*M] GAW
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 4094
Updated Elite on my Ipad yesterday. Got in WW2 game and realized I was not able to choose sides. Apparently update changed that. Then I was in three games in a row and the server put three players on the Allied side and no players on the German side. Seems like that was exactly what removing the choice was supposed to fix. Makes no sense to me. Guess we are going to have to get used to shooting team mates. I call BS

Did like that it easier to take down the zep. That needed to be fixed.

Also I saw that the guns on the carriers were operational. I think you have to parachute to the deck to be able to access the gun. Ill be checking that out.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M] Pagan, D-walleye, WolfRider

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 7 years 4 weeks ago #359621

• [*M]Skyripper
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • "Time is infinite, Life is not"
  • Thank you received: 11461
Caught up with Sir Pagan and Slayer for a bit. Sorry Brothers......I'm terrible! Cannot get my aim down. Keep trying to find the sweet spot on the sensitivity, but with the lag jumping things around I'm pretty much a noob again. Thank the powers I can still bomb!

[M]isfit to the core

Last edit: by [*M]Skyripper.

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 7 years 4 weeks ago #359637

• [M]LtDan nhouse
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • What goes up Must come down
  • Thank you received: 1274
Bam ba dee dee

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 7 years 4 weeks ago #359645

• [*M] Pagan
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Live every day as if it's your last cos one day...
  • Thank you received: 4857

[*M]Skyripper wrote: Caught up with Sir Pagan and Slayer for a bit. Sorry Brothers......I'm terrible! Cannot get my aim down. Keep trying to find the sweet spot on the sensitivity, but with the lag jumping things around I'm pretty much a noob again. Thank the powers I can still bomb!

You might not be the best shot in the game Rip but there is no one I would rather play with. Being a great shot don't make you a great player you are a great guy and a great misfit which makes you one of the greats of this game in my eyes. B)
May the ancestors look down upon your achievements and smile.

The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]Skyripper, [*M] GAW, Acegirl, dognamitt

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 7 years 4 weeks ago #359658

• [*M]ONSTER CANNON
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 9167
Watched a couple low ranked up and coming pilots who endured wrath of the Cannon and wabbit. No complaints or cussing. They simply took off and tried again. Cover key, luffwaff, lemme. They are in the beginning stages still
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M] Pagan, [*M]Skyripper, [*M] GAW

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 7 years 4 weeks ago #359659

• darraxx
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

[*M]ONSTER CANNON wrote: Watched a couple low ranked up and coming pilots who endured wrath of the Cannon and wabbit. No complaints or cussing. They simply took off and tried again. Cover key, luffwaff, lemme. They are in the beginning stages still

Yep those guys need a looking at.in a df missoin even they had guts.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]ONSTER CANNON, [*M] Pagan, [*M]Skyripper, [*M] GAW

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 7 years 4 weeks ago #359664

• [*M] Pagan
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

darraxx wrote:

[*M]ONSTER CANNON wrote: Watched a couple low ranked up and coming pilots who endured wrath of the Cannon and wabbit. No complaints or cussing. They simply took off and tried again. Cover key, luffwaff, lemme. They are in the beginning stages still

Cover key or cotterkey , cover key not heard of but I am keeping an eye on cotterkey.

The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]Skyripper, [*M] GAW

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 7 years 4 weeks ago #359687

• [*M]ONSTER CANNON
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

[*M] Pagan wrote:

darraxx wrote:

Cover key or cotterkey , cover key not heard of but I am keeping an eye on cotterkey.

Cotterkey... stupid autocorrect
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M] Pagan, [*M] GAW

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 7 years 4 weeks ago #359696

• Cypher7{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 4939

I agree. I was in a turn fight mission tonight, there was a newer player on the runway not taking off, I said to him that I would let him get airborne. Still he remained on the ground. I did oot fire at him and also stayed at at a very reasonable height and distance to give him ample room and time to get up. Soo I then landed to give him the advantage. He preceded to take off immediately. Then turned directly on me and bombed me LOL.. As well in this game two tanks farming either end of the Airfield as well as some skippy the dingleberry was out f his plane shooting yu and trying to push plane into the hanger. hahahahaah.

I place the blame squarely on to Us Veterans that are usually out there teaching and passing on what we were taught as Noobs. I do not remember the last time I jumped into Tier 1 and went looking for new guys too give some pointers. I think we nee too start getting involved more with the new crop of pilots. This might take some tough love so too speak, Put some of these jokers in there place. Just thought I would throw that out there to you guys as Misfits have some of they oldest and best Pilots in the Game. As well I will try to get more involved
The following user(s) said Thank You: diaoblique, DireWolf{WP}

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 7 years 4 weeks ago #359702

• [*M]TBUILT
  • I back my squad 100% what's your excuse?
  • Thank you received: 17012

Cypher7{WP} wrote:

I agree. I was in a turn fight mission tonight, there was a newer player on the runway not taking off, I said to him that I would let him get airborne. Still he remained on the ground. I did oot fire at him and also stayed at at a very reasonable height and distance to give him ample room and time to get up. Soo I then landed to give him the advantage. He preceded to take off immediately. Then turned directly on me and bombed me LOL.. As well in this game two tanks farming either end of the Airfield as well as some skippy the dingleberry was out f his plane shooting yu and trying to push plane into the hanger. hahahahaah.

I place the blame squarely on to Us Veterans that are usually out there teaching and passing on what we were taught as Noobs. I do not remember the last time I jumped into Tier 1 and went looking for new guys too give some pointers. I think we nee too start getting involved more with the new crop of pilots. This might take some tough love so too speak, Put some of these jokers in there place. Just thought I would throw that out there to you guys as Misfits have some of they oldest and best Pilots in the Game. As well I will try to get more involved

Hey who you calling old? :unsure: oh oldest player's :oops: sorry my bad.:S lol
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M] GAW, Cypher7{WP}

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 7 years 4 weeks ago #359714

• [*M]Comet
  • Take off eh!
Good morning Fis[M]its! I spent my Saturday with Mrs Comet and her sister and her boyfriend out in Banff yesterday. One of the most beautiful places on the planet and it's Canada's oldest national park. It was my sister in laws birthday, so that's where she wanted to go.

It was a great day; a bit too many people for my liking, but overall it was good.

Funny story, there are a couple of hot springs there, and we decided to go to one and soak in the pool before dinner. Lots of people in the pool, all shapes and sizes. About 5 minutes after we ģot in the pool, some dark skinned, muscular guy with shoulder length black hair and lots of tattoos gets in the pool. Dude's wearing a speedo and he's strutting around like he's the shit. Yup, he's the best specimen in the pool today and he knows it...there are a few comments from others like, who the hell does this guy think he is? Why did he stuff a pair of socks in his trunks? Basically, people are making fun of this goofball, myself included...I just said I was glad he put the socks in the front of his speedos and not the back this time...what a meathead. I know I'm not ripped like this guy, but if I was, I surely wouldn't be strutting around like a rooster like he was lol. Idiot of the day award goes to "Rico"... yup, he looked like a Rico, Mr. Machismo...

Worst part of the story was back in the change room. This clown purposely gets undressed about 10 feet from where his locker was, just so he could strut around there too! Omg, are you serious? I was just putting my boots on, thinking these are steel toed...he needs a kick in the nuts man...

Of course the 4 of us are laughing about it in this fancy restaurant afterwards. The George Costanza scene in Seinfeld about shrinkage gets talked about lmfao. All the uppity ups in the restaurant are right offended because God forbid, you have a good time lol.

Good times, thanks to Sausage Man...oof

The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]ONSTER CANNON, [*M] GAW, [M]LtDan nhouse

Last edit: by [*M]Comet.

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 7 years 4 weeks ago #359719

• [*M]ONSTER CANNON
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

[*M]Comet wrote: Good morning Fis[M]its! I spent my Saturday with Mrs Comet and her sister and her boyfriend out in Banff yesterday. One of the most beautiful places on the planet and it's Canada's oldest national park. It was my sister in laws birthday, so that's where she wanted to go.

It was a great day; a bit too many people for my liking, but overall it was good.

Funny story, there are a couple of hot springs there, and we decided to go to one and soak in the pool before dinner. Lots of people in the pool, all shapes and sizes. About 5 minutes after we ģot in the pool, some dark skinned, muscular guy with shoulder length black hair and lots of tattoos gets in the pool. Dude's wearing a speedo and he's strutting around like he's the shit. Yup, he's the best specimen in the pool today and he knows it...there are a few comments from others like, who the hell does this guy think he is? Why did he stuff a pair of socks in his trunks? Basically, people are making fun of this goofball, myself included...I just said I was glad he put the socks in the front of his speedos and not the back this time...what a meathead. I know I'm not ripped like this guy, but if I was, I surely wouldn't be strutting around like a rooster like he was lol. Idiot of the day award goes to "Rico"... yup, he looked like a Rico, Mr. Machismo...

Worst part of the story was back in the change room. This clown purposely gets undressed about 10 feet from where his locker was, just so he could strut around there too! Omg, are you serious? I was just putting my boots on, thinking these are steel toed...he needs a kick in the nuts man...

Of course the 4 of us are laughing about it in this fancy restaurant afterwards. The George Costanza scene in Seinfeld about shrinkage gets talked about lmfao. All the uppity ups in the restaurant are right offended because God forbid, you have a good time lol.

Using socks... why didn't I think of that??? :huh:

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 7 years 4 weeks ago #359726

• [*M] Pagan
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
May have just made Dogfight history...

First to level up from inside zep gun turret...lol
Unless anyone knows better...:woohoo:

The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M] GAW, Acegirl, Cypher7{WP}

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 7 years 4 weeks ago #359729

• TXLAWMAN
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Life is tough. It's tougher when you are stupid.
  • Thank you received: 3499

Be careful, Pagan. Those blimps don't respond well to gunfire....

RIP CRAZYWOLF

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 7 years 3 weeks ago #359737

• [*M] GAW
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

[*M]ONSTER CANNON wrote:

[*M]Comet wrote: Good morning Fis[M]its! I spent my Saturday with Mrs Comet and her sister and her boyfriend out in Banff yesterday. One of the most beautiful places on the planet and it's Canada's oldest national park. It was my sister in laws birthday, so that's where she wanted to go.

Using socks... why didn't I think of that??? :huh:

Oh yes, Shrinkage from the classic Seinfeld episode The Hamptons which included
Shrinkage
George's date goes topless. Only he didn't see.
The ugly baby.
Kramer steals lobsters
George puts lobster in the eggs to get at Jerry's date.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]ONSTER CANNON

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 7 years 3 weeks ago #359758

• [*M]Comet
  • Take off eh!

[*M] Pagan wrote: May have just made Dogfight history...

Grats on the level up Pagan
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M] Pagan, [M]LtDan nhouse

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 7 years 3 weeks ago #359777

• darraxx
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

[*M]Comet wrote:

Grats on the level up Pagan

Grats brother Pagan !!!! Good job
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M] Pagan

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 7 years 3 weeks ago #359779

• darraxx
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Any of you guys find that being driven to drink whiskey on a monday.you just seem to mix them a bit stronger :whistle: :evil: B)

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 7 years 3 weeks ago #359783

• [*M] GAW
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Grats on leveling up Pagan.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M] Pagan, [M]LtDan nhouse

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 7 years 3 weeks ago #359784

• [*M] GAW
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
I wasn't in a zep's gun turret but I did level up to 39 last week. Happened at the end of the game like Pagan. Took a screen shot but don't know how to post it.

Only a million and change to level 40.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]ONSTER CANNON, [*M] Pagan

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 7 years 3 weeks ago #359788

• [*M]TBUILT
  • I back my squad 100% what's your excuse?
  • Thank you received: 17012
Gratz on the level up gentlemen Gaw i can help you out with posting screenshot's it's really easy.

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 7 years 3 weeks ago #359789

• darraxx
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Grats to both of you.brothers.rankin up

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 7 years 3 weeks ago #359791

• [*M] Pagan
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Grats brother Gaw , I can fell a MORAF patty coming on .:woohoo:

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 7 years 3 weeks ago #359792

• [M]LtDan nhouse
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • What goes up Must come down
  • Thank you received: 1274
Grats brothers Gaw n Pagan

Moderators: [*M]bhfoust[*M]bzerkbzerk[*M]TBUILT[M*]JÄCK BÜRTÖN1[*M]Comet