Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

The Official 111th Falcon Squadron Thread 10 years 7 months ago #130932

• Paul Mantz, Jr.
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 6460
KESTREL,
A message for your Aunt....E ola. Malama pono.

I think I said it right.

The USPS Tracking number is: 9114901159815515292594
The following user(s) said Thank You: tKestrel old

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The Official 111th Falcon Squadron Thread 10 years 7 months ago #130934

• tKestrel old
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 3991

Wow, u even got the grammar right, it says Get well. Take care :) thx man. Mahalo nui loa . Ur the best dude :)
Retired in the skies of Dogfight.
Raising Hell in the skies of Warthunder
The following user(s) said Thank You: Paul Mantz, Jr.

The Official 111th Falcon Squadron Thread 10 years 7 months ago #130944

• |111th| Von Pay
  • Thank you received: 165

Soaring wrote: Ok Von I'm gonna try :) hope it works.
Update:It didnt work :( :( :( I don't know what to do now. I can't even open the app. I guess if Zup doesn't fix it than I'm done with df. I don't know any other way to make it work again :(

Now, since the apple compatibility issue is excluded, I think it's the dogfight app itself. You should write Z a letter or you should follow this thread . I hope we can hear some good news soon!

The official 111th Falcon Squadron Website; falcon.spruz.com

With honor and dignity!

The Official 111th Falcon Squadron Thread 10 years 7 months ago #131434

• Paul Mantz, Jr.
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 6460
KESTREL
Check your mailbox.
The following user(s) said Thank You: tKestrel old

The Official 111th Falcon Squadron Thread 10 years 7 months ago #131449

• Cundall
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 217

Von Pay wrote:

Soaring wrote:

Cundall wrote: Gentlemen,

I am distraught. Just updated on my iPad 1 and the game won't load. Tried everything and it just crashes back to the home screen. I can't play! As my device is an older one, I don't expect zup will be bothered with fixing it so I think this might be it for my Dogfight career.

I'm having the same issue,hopefully he will fix it.

Apple is now offering "the last compatible version" of the apps for older iOS devices. You may want to reinstall the game, though you will not have new features included in the last couple of updates.

Check this news link: goo.gl/kKurak

That sounds promising... Thanks for the heads up.

The Official 111th Falcon Squadron Thread 10 years 7 months ago #131454

• Quit Bug J4ff
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 572
I feel ya pain.ive been through 4 devices to keep up with this game 2 samsung 1 motorola and now my quit to home screen nexus 7 2 :( only been out 2 month or so.

As far as rolling back an update,i can see this working for certain games but not one that depends on everyone being on the same software for it to be stable.it will be forced or no play unfortunately.

I know whats gonna be on santas list this year for you guys.
The following user(s) said Thank You: |111th|Kevy, |111th| Von Pay

The Official 111th Falcon Squadron Thread 10 years 7 months ago #131487

• tKestrel old
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 3991

Paul Mantz, Jr. wrote: KESTREL
Check your mailbox.

Ok i just ran outside as soon as i read this. Thank u sooooooooooooooo much PMJ. U r one fantastic dude!! Mom said to also tell u thank u. This is fantastic. One thank u just doesnt describe it.
Retired in the skies of Dogfight.
Raising Hell in the skies of Warthunder
The following user(s) said Thank You: Paul Mantz, Jr.

The Official 111th Falcon Squadron Thread 10 years 7 months ago #131956

• |111th|Soaring
  • Thank you received: 22
Well. I just heard the news that iOS 7 won't be coming out to iPod 4 generation so I guess Im not gonna be able to play df anymore. Unless I can switch devices (if that's possible) i can't play anymore. If this is true and I can't play anymore i just want to say that you guys are the best friends I've ever had and that this family has been really great to me and I thank you all for all the wonderful memories that I will look back on every time I'm feeling down and they'll immediately cheer me up. I hope to be able to somehow fly with you guys again.

The Official 111th Falcon Squadron Thread 10 years 7 months ago #132033

• Cundall
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 217

Soaring wrote: Well. I just heard the news that iOS 7 won't be coming out to iPod 4 generation so I guess Im not gonna be able to play df anymore. Unless I can switch devices (if that's possible) i can't play anymore. If this is true and I can't play anymore i just want to say that you guys are the best friends I've ever had and that this family has been really great to me and I thank you all for all the wonderful memories that I will look back on every time I'm feeling down and they'll immediately cheer me up. I hope to be able to somehow fly with you guys again.

Hear hear! I agree with every word
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gizmo.

The Official 111th Falcon Squadron Thread 10 years 7 months ago #132045

• |111th| Von Pay
I am very sad to see fellow pilots having trouble with game. I hope it will get solved very soon!

With honor and dignity!

The Official 111th Falcon Squadron Thread 10 years 7 months ago #132201

• Flaming Jay
  • Thank you received: 32
Looks as if I will not be on Falcon.spruz.com ever again
[IMG]75r4!-!ILIFFF!-!zrzor45!-!HFJHOSRN-EKDP-HKPM-OLRH-MPONFKIMSIJK!-!72y1nq/40812891-3ed3-4256-bf72-9f41c8722fe7.gif[IMG\]

The Official 111th Falcon Squadron Thread 10 years 7 months ago #132203

• |111th| Von Pay

Flaming Jay wrote: Looks as if I will not be on Falcon.spruz.com ever again

Why? What happened, Jay? Please send me detailed description of the problem to my inbox here. I will try to help you. :)

With honor and dignity!

The Official 111th Falcon Squadron Thread 10 years 7 months ago #132263

• GMoney
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 286

Flaming Jay wrote: Looks as if I will not be on Falcon.spruz.com ever again

Please share, Jay. Or PM Von or myself for help.
In game name:|111th| GMoney

falcon.spruz.com

The Official 111th Falcon Squadron Thread 10 years 7 months ago #132271

• Amy39
  • Thank you received: 2
Hey I got an invite and would like to join my in game name is Amy39 email is This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. and real name is Amy lol hope to join ty.
The following user(s) said Thank You: |111th|tSwopCaml, Worcester_Sauce

The Official 111th Falcon Squadron Thread 10 years 7 months ago #132281

• Worcester_Sauce
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • |111th|WorcSauce
  • Thank you received: 208
Hiya! I will email you as soon as I can. Great to see ya! :)

This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: |111th|tSwopCaml

The Official 111th Falcon Squadron Thread 10 years 7 months ago #132320

• |111th|tSwopCaml
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 809
Amy,

It was a joy to play with you in that game....I really like your chat...You are a very funny girl.. I'm glad the "Falcon Crew" are helping you. :)

The Official 111th Falcon Squadron Thread 10 years 7 months ago #132586

• GMoney
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Cheers to the best squad! FFF! CHED! You are all my brothers and sisters!

falcon.spruz.com
The following user(s) said Thank You: |111th| Von Pay, |111th| John II, Worcester_Sauce

The Official 111th Falcon Squadron Thread 10 years 7 months ago #132831

• Whosethisguy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Pratt & Whitney Piston Lover!
  • Thank you received: 1771

Amy39 wrote: Hey I got an invite and would like to join my in game name is Amy39 email is This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. and real name is Amy lol hope to join ty.

Beware falcons:

Amy39 is believed by myself and several others to be Sonic boom girl aka many identities.

She was dismissed from the squad for being a pathological liar basically.

Read about it second post down, page 415 of Misfits thread.

We were on to her for months but what really pushed us over the edge was "her" playing attention whore with another phony bologna story about being rushed to the hospital while our real friend JD was still in a coma.

This was discussed in detail in a squad officer meeting last week. The decision to oust "her" was unanimous.

Of course I could be wrong about Amy. Called her out in game today with JizzyJ present and she split immediately.
The following user(s) said Thank You: GMoney, yose[M]ite

The Official 111th Falcon Squadron Thread 10 years 7 months ago #132839

• |111th| Von Pay

Whosethisguy wrote:

Amy39 wrote: Hey I got an invite and would like to join my in game name is Amy39 email is This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. and real name is Amy lol hope to join ty.

Beware falcons:

Amy39 is believed by myself and several others to be Sonic boom girl aka many identities.

We were on to her for months but what really pushed us over the edge was "her" playing attention whore with another phony bologna story about being rushed to the hospital while our real friend JD was still in a coma.

This was discussed in detail in a squad officer meeting last week. The decision to oust "her" was unanimous.

Of course I could be wrong about Amy. Called her out in game today with JizzyJ present and she split immediately.

Thank you Whosethisguy, we will definitely consider this fact in the evaluation process. :)

With honor and dignity!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Whosethisguy, yose[M]ite

The Official 111th Falcon Squadron Thread 10 years 7 months ago #132841

• yose[M]ite
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 802

Whosethisguy wrote:

Beware falcons:

I witness

The Official 111th Falcon Squadron Thread 10 years 7 months ago #133235

• KpTNdIGbY
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Don't Even Try

Whosethisguy wrote:

Beware falcons:

Whosethisguy, could you please explain what you mean by 'split'

Digby
KpTNdIGbY

The Official 111th Falcon Squadron Thread 10 years 7 months ago #133287

• GMoney
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Digby wrote:

Whosethisguy wrote:

Beware falcons:

Whosethisguy, could you please explain what you mean by 'split'

Digby

Left the game, Digby. That's what he meant.

falcon.spruz.com
The following user(s) said Thank You: KpTNdIGbY

The Official 111th Falcon Squadron Thread 10 years 7 months ago #133307

• |111th| Von Pay
Well, first of all, I would like to thank my friends from Misfit about the warning concerned with Amy39.

However, we do not find enough evidence to support the fact that Amy39 is doing wrong (or) is Sonic boom girl. Therefore, Amy39 will proceed her evaluation of the 111th Falcon Squadron since she accepts the Rules and Codes, and the Constitution of the squad.

I have also heard that Amy39 is being harassed. The Falcon wing spans over her since she is now a recruit member of the squad. False accusations are not tolerated by 111th Falcon Squadron. Anyone, who harasses Amy39, insults the Falcon Squad as a whole. Therefore, any insult to the squad will result in the response by the squad as a whole.

So, there are some questions left. What if Amy is "the bad girl"? Well, there are two outcomes.
  1. If Amy is found doing wrong while being a recruit member, she will be expelled, and her evaluation will be terminated immediately.
  2. If Amy gets the full membership of Falcon Squad, and found doing wrong, her membership at the squad shall be terminated according to the investigation findings provided by Bureau of Internal Affairs of the squad.

Everyone is innocent until proven guilty. Falcon Squad always stands on truth and justice, with honor & dignity!

Thank you.

Von Pay
1st in command
111th Falcon Squadron

With honor and dignity!
The following user(s) said Thank You: |111th|Kevy, |111th|tSwopCaml, GMoney, |111th| John II, Mud dog, Worcester_Sauce

The Official 111th Falcon Squadron Thread 10 years 7 months ago #133385

• jdewey
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • |111th|BananaJP Sometimes |111th|PianoJP
  • Thank you received: 46

Von Pay wrote: Well, first of all, I would like to thank my friends from Misfit about the warning concerned with Amy39.

However, we do not find enough evidence to support the fact that Amy39 is doing wrong (or) is Sonic boom girl. Therefore, Amy39 will proceed her evaluation of the 111th Falcon Squadron since she accepts the Rules and Codes, and the Constitution of the squad.

I have also heard that Amy39 is being harassed. The Falcon wing spans over her since she is now a recruit member of the squad. False accusations are not tolerated by 111th Falcon Squadron. Anyone, who harasses Amy39, insults the Falcon Squad as a whole. Therefore, any insult to the squad will result in the response by the squad as a whole.

So, there are some questions left. What if Amy is "the bad girl"? Well, there are two outcomes.

1. If Amy is found doing wrong while being a recruit member, she will be expelled, and her evaluation will be terminated immediately.
  2. If Amy gets the full membership of Falcon Squad, and found doing wrong, her membership at the squad shall be terminated according to the investigation findings provided by Bureau of Internal Affairs of the squad.

Everyone is innocent until proven guilty. Falcon Squad always stands on truth and justice, with honor & dignity!

Thank you.

Von Pay
1st in command
111th Falcon Squadron

I stand with you Von, she is a Falcon Recruit and will be treated like any other Falcon Recruit that we have had. If you harass her, your harassing every single Falcon member. As Von said, innocent until proven guilty, so until we catch wrong doing, she is innocent.

BananaJP
The following user(s) said Thank You: |111th| Von Pay, |111th|tSwopCaml, GMoney, Worcester_Sauce

The Official 111th Falcon Squadron Thread 10 years 7 months ago #133529

• 111thWannaDie
  • Thank you received: 23
Hey I would like to be in the squad again. Last time I was here I had 2 evaluations. So ummm send me a message of what ever. Just let me know I I can try to run for the squad again. Thank you :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: GMoney, Worcester_Sauce

The Official 111th Falcon Squadron Thread 10 years 7 months ago #133536

• Worcester_Sauce
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • |111th|WorcSauce
Right. I will PM you now, and I will talk with the Officers about whether you start all over or not :)
Good to see you! ;)

This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

The Official 111th Falcon Squadron Thread 10 years 7 months ago #133538

• 111thWannaDie
  • Thank you received: 23
Thank you and good to see you too

The Official 111th Falcon Squadron Thread 10 years 7 months ago #133588

• Sciwlkr X
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 42
Can someone remind me who is doing the banners? Should I message a pic to GMoney, Kes? Don't remember

The Official 111th Falcon Squadron Thread 10 years 7 months ago #133619

• Worcester_Sauce
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • |111th|WorcSauce
Message G. He's behind the banner making ;)

The following user(s) said Thank You: |111th|tSwopCaml, Sciwlkr X

The Official 111th Falcon Squadron Thread 10 years 7 months ago #133667

• GMoney
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Sciwlkr X wrote: Can someone remind me who is doing the banners? Should I message a pic to GMoney, Kes? Don't remember

Send it to me, Skywalker!

falcon.spruz.com

Moderators: |111th|Kevy|111th| Von Pay
Time to create page: 0.942 seconds